• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The President Has Finally Flipped His Everlasting Noodle. I Literally Can't Un-drop My Jaw. My God.

phands

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Hardcore Atheist
45 needs to be hit with 25....

To recap:

The President of the United States of America thinks he could have fired the Head of the FBI before he was inaugurated as President.
The President of the United States of America declassified and released FBI documents from an ongoing investigation, without even reading them.
The President of the United States of America declassified and wants to release FBI documents from an ongoing investigation, because “all he wants is to be transparent,” but won’t even release his own tax returns.
The President of the United States of America, and head of the Executive Branch of the Federal Government, calls the Federal Bureau of Investigation a “cancer in our country.”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...oodle-I-literally-Can-t-Un-drop-My-Jaw-My-God

I don't find anything he does surprising anymore. I'm half way through the Woodward book. It's unbelievable how little Trump knows about government, economics, foreign affairs etc. He's totally clueless, but will never admit that he's ever wrong. He lost his noodle a long time ago. Too bad a lot of people don't realize it and a lot of other people will enable him to further their agenda.

As a point of fact, have those documents actually been released yet?

I will not be surprised if they don't.

I don't have to read Woodward's book to know that Toadstick was a genormous dumbshit, long before he ever took office. I thought it was obvious to anyone who listened to what he had to say.

Nobody who voted for him has any excuse for failing to know he's a liar. Six years of Birtherism. I realize his 33% hate Obama, but that's no excuse for being so dumb as to believe in Birtherism. Trump is the cancer. Our system hasn't found the cure yet.

1. He never had his noodle to begin with. Or maybe up until the mid 1980s he did, but apparently said noodle poofed out of existence with his building of the Taj Mahal. It's been gone ever since.

2. See the "A Day Without Stupid?" thread. It's a pretty fair chronicle of the noodle-less Scandalf the Orange. However, it's not comprehensive because it would take a 50,000 square foot server farm to contain all of the yottabytes of stupidity found within the Trumpisphere.

Today's quote:

'tough hurricane' and 'one of the wettest we've ever seen, from the standpoint of water'

:picardfacepalm:

I don't have to read Woodward's book to know that Toadstick was a genormous dumbshit, long before he ever took office. I thought it was obvious to anyone who listened to what he had to say.

I think many people have a hard time believing that a genormous dumbshit could get elected, therefore they are very hard to convince that he is one.

True, but the book reveals a lot of details that add credibility to what we already thought we knew. Now, we have more evidence as documented by a man who is usually considered America's best investigative journalist. Besides, it's an interesting read, but nobody has to read it to know that Trump is fucking nuts and totally clueless. You're right about that!

I think, about the book, something I heard from CNN that a person(s) took a bill of his desk so he wouldn't see it, and hence, wouldn't be able to sign it.

BTW on another board I read some cringe worthy conservative crap and reading this thread makes me LOL :floofsmile:

(Plus I'm stoned.)

:EDIT:

Forgot to mention "board".

Last edited:
As a point of fact, have those documents actually been released yet?

I will not be surprised if they don't.

You have a  just-so story (ad hoc fallacy) for everything, don't you?

If tomorrow we found out that the Republicans were kidnapping babies and grinding them up into meat to use in your food, what ad hoc fallacy would you concoct to excuse it?

Trump is the cancer. Our system hasn't found the cure yet.

Trump is a symptom, not the cause. The system will have to change and improve or there will be more like Trump to come.

What truly saddens me is how little progress or even call for it that we have seen regarding systemic reform. Electoral college, check. Gerry rigging, check. First past the post, check. Unlimited anonymous money in politics, check. Hyper-partisanship, check. Conservatives more concerned with party than with saving the country, check. Liberals more about identify politics than liberalism, check.

Trump is a symptom, not the cause. The system will have to change and improve or there will be more like Trump to come.

I think the trumpo experience should prompt some constitutional changes. One I would like to see is for Congress to be able to have a vote of no-confidence and force an early election, just as some European nations can do. The second amendment needs to either go completely or actually be "well regulated" as it's wording says. Also SCOTUS judges should not be chosen by the white house. Presidential pardons should only for cases where there was clearly a miscarriage of justice. Probably many more.

What truly saddens me is how little progress or even call for it that we have seen regarding systemic reform. Electoral college, check. Gerry rigging, check. First past the post, check. Unlimited anonymous money in politics, check. Hyper-partisanship, check. Conservatives more concerned with party than with saving the country, check. Liberals more about identify politics than liberalism, check.
Whew, I was worried for a moment that you wouldn't find a way to slip in another (false) "BOTH SIDES!" But you pulled through in the end.

Back
Top Bottom