• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The White House is now checking staff cell phones

This is really stupid. Anyone who wants to leak information will just get a burner phone and not carry with them to work.

This is a probability. If there is someone leaking anything he/she may make notes and then give them to another person who isn't connected with the White House

This is really stupid. Anyone who wants to leak information will just get a burner phone and not carry with them to work.

This is a probability. If there is someone leaking anything he/she may make notes and then give them to another person who isn't connected with the White House

That's fucking BRILLIANT!
I bet nobody else here thought of that.

I love the way this is being handled. All of the information in the news is fake and you can't believe any of it but we're going to do all these extra security checks to find out who's been telling the news what's really going on.

As Trump says, "The information is real, but the news is fake."

Trump signed off on it. The talking heads on CNN right are convinced that this is going lead to even more leaks.

"staffers were asked to dump their phones on a table for a "phone check."

How to cultivate a climate of trust and confidence...
I assume they were all strip-searched as well, just to make sure they weren't wearing wires or concealing recording devices up their butts.

Back
Top Bottom