• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things You Didn't Know Until Now

ZiprHead

Loony Running The Asylum
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Brian May's Red Special guitar was designed and built by May and his father in the early sixties.

Construction details here.

Brian May's Red Special guitar was designed and built by May and his father in the early sixties.

That dude is amazing. IIRC, he got a degree in astrophysics, then played full time in Queen for years, then went back into astrophysics after Queen folded (sorta) and is making a name for himself in the field. And he can make guitars too. I feel so inadequate.

That dude is amazing. IIRC, he got a degree in astrophysics, then played full time in Queen for years, then went back into astrophysics after Queen folded (sorta) and is making a name for himself in the field. And he can make guitars too. I feel so inadequate.
He also owns a hedgehog sanctuary...

He also owns a hedgehog sanctuary...
You said that just to make me feel even more like a failure, didn't you?!

Back
Top Bottom