• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Thinking about starting a Homeopathic Food Company

Which works better, homeopathic water or holy water blessed by a real priest?
Seriously? Homeopathic water that was prepared from holy water blessed by a real priest. After it is finished, it'll be like it was blessed by God.

Would you accept a homeopathic money investment. I have a now ratty wallet that once held quite a bit of money. Maybe we can strike up a deal and I will send it to you for a 40% stake in your business.

Most of my investment money is tied up in trying to market dehydrated water selling emergency supplies of dehydrated water for disaster preparedness.

How about some homeopathic gains then? :p

Do they shoot one atom of lead?

- - - Updated - - -

Which works better, homeopathic water or holy water blessed by a real priest?

How about homeopathic holy water? Save on priest time and make it work better also!

Homeopathic Single Malt Whisky; there's the real money.

Buy a bottle of decent Scotch and a few dozen cases of sports-capped bottles of water. Place whisky bottle on floor in garage and surround with cases of water. Depending on the price you intend to charge you can have a more or less expensive bottle of whisky and leave the water and scotch together for a longer or shorter period of time.

21 Day Matured 18 Year Old Highland Park Single Malt Homeopathic Whisky only $28 per bottle.

With my luck, homeopathers will get wise of the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide and my company will go bust. I guess there is always air.

Are you MAD??!?

Air is mostly Nitrogen, and Nitrogen is a chemakill! Any mother who cares about her children's health would never allow them to breathe chemakills.

If it is so safe, then why is there a Material Safety Data Sheet for it? Those are only issued for dangerous chemakills (citation).

Hang on! I make money on bottling air. 2784 litres of pure, fresh air at 232 bar costs only £5gbp.

Are you MAD??!?

Air is mostly Nitrogen, and Nitrogen is a chemakill! Any mother who cares about her children's health would never allow them to breathe chemakills.

If it is so safe, then why is there a Material Safety Data Sheet for it? Those are only issued for dangerous chemakills (citation).

Hang on! I make money on bottling air. 2784 litres of pure, fresh air at 232 bar costs only £5gbp.

Oh, I am sure you make plenty of money from the sheeple. But do you tell your customers that the 'air' you sell them is not even pure oxygen? I bet it is not even 50% oxygen, is it? Do you tell them that it is made with chemicals, and is mostly nitrogen? I bet you don't.

You are worse than the airlines.

Are you MAD??!?

Are you sure you aren't selling 12 liters at 232 bar or 2784 liters at 1 bar?

I should be ashamed to admit it but I have often been victimized by scam artists selling such bottled air (even have to supply my own bottle) and will surely do it again. I guess I am just a born sucker.

Buy a bottle of decent Scotch and a few dozen cases of sports-capped bottles of water. Place whisky bottle on floor in garage and surround with cases of water. Depending on the price you intend to charge you can have a more or less expensive bottle of whisky and leave the water and scotch together for a longer or shorter period of time.

21 Day Matured 18 Year Old Highland Park Single Malt Homeopathic Whisky only $28 per bottle.

No need to be so honest. Tell your victims customers that it is 2 year Matured 18 Year Old Highland Park Single Malt Homeopathic Whisky only $58 per bottle. It would be impossible to tell the difference. Just remember to change the labels.

No need to be so honest. Tell your victims customers that it is 2 year Matured 18 Year Old Highland Park Single Malt Homeopathic Whisky only $58 per bottle. It would be impossible to tell the difference. Just remember to change the labels.
You could pass it through your kidneys first, kinda like 'succussion'.

Peez

You can tell I don't drink, because that'd be a much better idea than soup! Only problem is you have a limit on the proof number or the FDA will probably... oh wait... this is America. I'll just label it Homeopathic Proof 2.3 million.

- - - Updated - - -

You could pass it through your kidneys first, kinda like 'succussion'.

Peez
I'm pretty certain that wouldn't work.

Take too long.

Oh, I am sure you make plenty of money from the sheeple. But do you tell your customers that the 'air' you sell them is not even pure oxygen? I bet it is not even 50% oxygen, is it? Do you tell them that it is made with chemicals, and is mostly nitrogen? I bet you don't.

You are worse than the airlines.

Okay, okay it's only 20.9% Oxygen , the rest is made up of cheap fillers like nitrogen, carbon dioxide and the heavier noble gases. But I guarantee there's no gluten or corn syrup.

Selling homeopathic gold mines is the way to go.
Nature already beat you to that one. So this one is easy, just sell bottles of sea water and call it homeopathic gold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold

The world's oceans contain gold. Measured concentrations of gold in the Atlantic and Northeast Pacific are 50–150 fmol/L or 10–30 parts per 1,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion (about 10–30 g/km3). In general, gold concentrations for south Atlantic and central Pacific samples are the same (~50 fmol/L) but less certain. Mediterranean deep waters contain slightly higher concentrations of gold (100–150 fmol/L) attributed to wind-blown dust and/or rivers. At 10 parts per quadrillion the Earth's oceans would hold 15,000 tonnes of gold.[83] These figures are three orders of magnitude less than reported in the literature prior to 1988, indicating contamination problems with the earlier data.

Nature already beat you to that one. So this one is easy, just sell bottles of sea water and call it homeopathic gold.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold

The world's oceans contain gold. Measured concentrations of gold in the Atlantic and Northeast Pacific are 50–150 fmol/L or 10–30 parts per 1,000,000,000,000,000 quadrillion (about 10–30 g/km3). In general, gold concentrations for south Atlantic and central Pacific samples are the same (~50 fmol/L) but less certain. Mediterranean deep waters contain slightly higher concentrations of gold (100–150 fmol/L) attributed to wind-blown dust and/or rivers. At 10 parts per quadrillion the Earth's oceans would hold 15,000 tonnes of gold.[83] These figures are three orders of magnitude less than reported in the literature prior to 1988, indicating contamination problems with the earlier data.

Sorry, but that's far too high a concentration to qualify as homoeopathic. Most homoeopathic dilutions are so small that there is less than a 50/50 chance of finding a single molecule of the material being diluted in a volume of the end product the size of the observable universe. Certainly you can say two things for sure -

1) Any volume as small as the entirety of the Earth's oceans doesn't contain any of the initial material; and
2) Every homoeopathic remedy has a far greater chance of being unintentionally contaminated with the same substance they are diluting, than it does of containing that substance as a remnant of the initial material.

Back
Top Bottom