• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Third Presidential Debate

Secular Talk on Twitter: "Biden: "I don't see red states and blue states, I see the united states of America", corny as fuck but it's landing since he's standing next to adult Eric Cartman. #Debates2020" / Twitter

Katie Hill on Twitter: "YESSS he said malarkey ❤️" / Twitter
Joe Biden?

nikki mccann ramírez on Twitter: "Trump says only undocumented immigrants with "the lowest I.Q." show up for court dates. https://t.co/PGfACHibXt" / Twitter
then
hasanabi on Twitter: "trump 3 minutes later: "I am the least racist person in this room"" / Twitter

hasanabi on Twitter: "FINALLY FUCKING BIDEN SAYS "IT WAS A REPUBLICAN CONGRESS" THAT STOPPED THEIR ADMIN EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!!!!! WHY IS THAT SO FUCKING HARD FOR DEMS TO MENTION?!?!!?!??!!" / Twitter

The Humanist Report🌹 on Twitter: "The difference in rhetoric between Trump and Biden on climate change is night and day. #Debates2020" / Twitter

Daniel Dale on Twitter: "Trump is just lying when he says Biden would get rid of private health insurance for 180 million. ..." / Twitter
Trump is just lying when he says Biden would get rid of private health insurance for 180 million. Biden has vocally rejected a Sanders-style “Medicare for All” that’d eliminate most private plans. He wants to let people enter a Medicare-like “public option” if they choose.

Now, there are legitimate questions about how a robust public option would affect the availability of private plans over time. (https://nytimes.com/2019/12/03/upshot/public-option-medicare-for-all.html ) But Biden is not proposing to get rid of all private plans as Trump keeps saying or suggesting.
Senator Jeff Merkley on Twitter: "Pro tip: If you say you're the least racist person in the room, you're quite likely the most racist person in the room." / Twitter

Kamala Harris on Twitter: "Just last ​month,​ Donald Trump stood on a​ debate stage ​and refused to condemn white supremacists.

This isn’t the first time he’s been an apologist for racists. When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time." / Twitter

Tom Nichols on Twitter: "Biden says that the crime bill in the 80s was a mistake. Good for him. No equivocating. #Debates2020" / Twitter
That was the 1994 crime bill, so he was a little off on the date.

Pramila Jayapal on Twitter: "Trump said immigrant children are "well taken care of." Nothing could be further from the truth.

He tore them from their parents' arms. Put them in cages. Forced them to sleep on concrete floors. If they were lucky, they got a tinfoil blanket.

He is cruel, inhumane, harmful." / Twitter

You're going to have to explain to those of us who couldn't stand to watch.

ETA: Please? :)

I wish the moderator was able to ask Trump “so you are saying you are less racist than I am?”

Ayanna Pressley on Twitter: "Living in his head rent free is something. (links)" / Twitter
With a picture of AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and Ayanna Pressley.

I think that AP was referring to Trump's repeatedly mentioning AOC. Much like Fox News and other movement conservatives being obsessed with her.

AOC herself on that picture: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez on Twitter: "Sisterhood is everything. https://t.co/KxfdnAxuq0" / Twitter

BTW, the rev.com transcript appears to be finished, though it has some misattributions in it, some obviously Trump things attributed to Biden.

He said 3 times that "I am the least racist person". AOC + 3 is the four ladies mentioned above.
They came out and said very strongly $6,500 will be taken away from families under his plan, that his plan is an economic disaster. If you look at what he wants to do, if you look at his plan, his- (crosstalk) … his environmental plan, do you know developed it? AOC plus three, they know nothing about the climate. I mean, she’s got a good line of stuff, but she knows nothing about the climate and they’re all hopping through hoops for AOC plus three. Look, their real plan cost a hundred trillion dollars. If we had the best year in the history of our country for a hundred years, we would not even come close to a number like that. When he says buildings, they want to take buildings down because they want to make bigger windows into smaller windows. As far as they’re concerned, if you had no window, it would be a lovely thing.

This is the craziest plan that anybody has ever seen and this wasn’t done by smart people. This wasn’t done by anybody. Frankly, I don’t even know how it can be good politically. They want to spend a hundred trillion dollars. That’s their real number. He’s trying to say it was six. It’s a hundred trillion dollars. They want to knock down buildings and build new buildings with little, tiny, small windows and many other things-
Seems like he heard something or other on Fox & Friends about wanting smaller windows, something that he never tried to clarify.

Back
Top Bottom