• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

This is just weird

1) Such claims should automatically be dismissed without consideration. When you pass through a place of safety to another to claim asylum you're not fleeing out of fear, you're seeking the most favorable economic situation. (Note that this is different than countries accepting refugees from other lands. The refugee status comes first, then the dispersal with the permission of the countries involved.)

2) Asylum claims from jihadis are a very real issue. The thing is, many legitimately fear for their safety because of their beliefs--because their own governments are after them as terrorists!

1) Such claims should automatically be dismissed without consideration. When you pass through a place of safety to another to claim asylum you're not fleeing out of fear, you're seeking the most favorable economic situation.
Or the place you feel is least likely to reject your asylum application and send you back into danger. I wouldn't trust the current US regime one iota, if I were to find myself fleeing persecution.

Not all 'safe' countries are actually safe places to seek asylum; Doing so places you at the mercy of the local authorities, and the highest authority in the USA right now is not an individual one would be wise to trust with ones life.
(Note that this is different than countries accepting refugees from other lands. The refugee status comes first, then the dispersal with the permission of the countries involved.)

2) Asylum claims from jihadis are a very real issue. The thing is, many legitimately fear for their safety because of their beliefs--because their own governments are after them as terrorists!

Then you will have no problem citing some real examples of this, at which point, we might have some reason to believe your second claim (despite your first being demonstrably full of shit).

Did I read this right? The United States of America, they are not sending Canada their best, they are terrorists, criminals and some I assume are good people?

Did I read this right? The United States of America, they are not sending Canada their best, they are terrorists, criminals and some I assume are good people?

I suggest we build a big wall along the border and make the Americans pay for it.

Back
Top Bottom