• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Tom Arnold claims the rumored Trump Apprentice tapes have been handed over to Ronan Farrow

Axulus

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Right leaning skeptic
Arnold was heard effusively describing Sunday’s encounter and telling a group of people that tapes of Donald Trump from “The Apprentice” had just been “handed over” to Ronan Farrow. He has been vocal in goading “The Apprentice” creator Burnett, claiming the latter has an embarrassing tape of Trump from the series. “I’m going to keep hammering Burnett until he shows” those tapes, Arnold told TCA in July.

Discussing last night’s incident with a group of party attendees, we hear an excited Arnold was asked if he actually had any Apprentice tapes of Trump and answered in the affirmative. He said they had been “handed over” to New Yorker journalist Farrow on Sunday. It is not clear what they may contain.

https://pagesix.com/2018/09/17/tom-arnold-files-police-report-after-mark-burnett-altercation/

Okay, let me be the first one to say "Who fucking cares?!" There is almost nothing in that tape that can be relevant right now. Nothing that doesn't tell us what we already know. This is 24 months too fucking late.

On the other hand, at least I get the joke from the Emmy's last night I read about today.

Okay, let me be the first one to say "Who fucking cares?!" There is almost nothing in that tape that can be relevant right now. Nothing that doesn't tell us what we already know. This is 24 months too fucking late.

On the other hand, at least I get the joke from the Emmy's last night I read about today.
I agree, although it's another straw on the camel's proverbial back, I'm not sure this will actually matter. I honestly don't think there's anything that would erode that ~25% of the ignorant mouthbreathers that keep supporting the trumpster fire, since all they do is yell 'fake news' and stick their fingers in their ears anyway.

The sane part of the world already knows what a shitgibbon the POTUS is.

I honestly don't think there's anything that would erode that ~25% of the ignorant mouthbreathers that keep supporting the trumpster fire

As mentioned elsewhere, a revelation that The Apprentice wasn't really a genuine look Trump in action might do it. God only knows what kind of revelation that would require, though.

Tom Arnold's word really doesn't count for much.

Arnold was heard effusively describing Sunday’s encounter and telling a group of people that tapes of Donald Trump from “The Apprentice” had just been “handed over” to Ronan Farrow. He has been vocal in goading “The Apprentice” creator Burnett, claiming the latter has an embarrassing tape of Trump from the series. “I’m going to keep hammering Burnett until he shows” those tapes, Arnold told TCA in July.

Discussing last night’s incident with a group of party attendees, we hear an excited Arnold was asked if he actually had any Apprentice tapes of Trump and answered in the affirmative. He said they had been “handed over” to New Yorker journalist Farrow on Sunday. It is not clear what they may contain.

https://pagesix.com/2018/09/17/tom-arnold-files-police-report-after-mark-burnett-altercation/

This whole thing baffles me.

There are people, including conservatives, who will change their opinion of Trump just because of a recording of him using the n-word, but decades of racist behavior by Trump doesn't seem to have bothered them at all.

That's fucked up.

This whole thing baffles me.

There are people, including conservatives, who will change their opinion of Trump just because of a recording of him using the n-word, but decades of racist behavior by Trump doesn't seem to have bothered them at all.

That's fucked up.

Republicanism is the very definition of fucked up. Kavanaugh lies - multiple times - to Congress and they shrug. But someone from decades ago alleges a drunken rape attempt from high school, and for some reason they think THAT is the greater tell about what a fucked up justice he would be.

Back
Top Bottom