• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Total victory for the Trump Train! Poverty ended!

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...p-poverty-america_us_5b5b4f23e4b0fd5c73cf1341

Good news, Trump voters! Those of you who were poor and voted to improve your economic chances have finally been rewarded! You are officially not poor anymore! Grovel McTreasonpants himself even said so! How does it feel not being poor anymore? Ha! And those stupid libtards said He doesn't understand economics just because he had six bankruptcies. More like six bankTrumpcies, am I right? Am I right? Another campaign promise kept! #MAGA!

Poverty ended. Libs owned! Woooo!

This is just like the time he kept is campaign promise by defeating ISIS in the first 30 days. Boy were those libtards surprised! Haw!
[/imstillnotsurethisisaparodyanymorewerefuckedarentwe]

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...p-poverty-america_us_5b5b4f23e4b0fd5c73cf1341

Good news, Trump voters! Those of you who were poor and voted to improve your economic chances have finally been rewarded! You are officially not poor anymore! Grovel McTreasonpants himself even said so! How does it feel not being poor anymore? Ha! And those stupid libtards said He doesn't understand economics just because he had six bankruptcies. More like six bankTrumpcies, am I right? Am I right? Another campaign promise kept! #MAGA!

This is just like the time he kept is campaign promise by defeating ISIS in the first 30 days. Boy were those libtards surprised! Haw!

Make jest if you like, but I sleep a lot better knowing there's a Big Beautiful Wall keeping me safe from the rape murderers, I have better, less expensive healthcare, and all our infrastructure is fixed.

Plus, even my slow brother got a job down at the 7 -11, after they run that Pakistani terrorist outa town. #MAGA

Make jest if you like, but I sleep a lot better knowing there's a Big Beautiful Wall keeping me safe from the rape murderers, I have better, less expensive healthcare, and all our infrastructure is fixed.

Plus, even my slow brother got a job down at the 7 -11, after they run that Pakistani terrorist outa town. #MAGA

Actually, that's the weird thing. Trump voters know that he didn't build the wall like he promised, but they genuinely believe that he kept every other campaign promise, even the one about defeating ISIS within 30 days.

I don't know why on this one particular topic, they have allowed reality to influence their understanding of events.

This makes me genuinely curious about whether or not they believe Trump when he declares that poverty doesn't exist anymore. Does this mean those gap-toothed sister-boinking rednecks are going to stop accepting food stamps from the government?

This is nothing but the standard corporate model.

Our shit is good for you.

We are not destroying the environment.

There is no evidence cigarettes cause cancer.

If this administration isn't a perfect mix of 1984 and Brave New World ​I don't know what is.

We all know that the Trumpstains will brush this off. I'm just curious about how.

Supposedly, they're not racist because they're genuinely hurting economically and they just voted for him to improve their economic outlook. Assuming this is true and his base is mostly uneducated food stamp moochers living in trailer parks on the government dime, shouldn't they actually notice if their lives are getting better or not? Shouldn't they notice that Trump is wrong this time?

Or will they simply ignore it because the right wing propaganda machine will conveniently forget to report about Trump declaring victory over poverty.

This is the conclusion from the White House's Council of Ebeneezer Scrooges.
White House paper said:
Given the trends and evidence discussed here,along with a current economy in which labor markets are extremely tight, now is the ideal timeto expand carefully designed work requirements to non-cash welfare programs.

It'll be hard to find a job, so lets add work requirements now!

There is a lot of text that reads as such:
Paper said:
As was the case in the period of welfare reform in the mid-1990s,current labor markets are extremely tight and unemployment rates are at very low levels,evenfor low-skilled workers. Still, even if work requirements improve outcomes for the majority ofaffected recipients, some may experience negative effects, which is why it is important to design requirements carefully and to support recipients overcoming barriers to employment(e.g., lack of access to childcare, mental illness, or criminal records). Ultimately, expandedwork requirements can improve the lives of current welfare recipients and at the same timerespect the importance and dignity of work.
There is a lot of proving their point, via assertion of it.

Back
Top Bottom