• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trayvon Martin Derail

The lack of reports means nothing. The victims knew better than to say anything.
I've seen less circular logic in a spreadsheet where Cell A2 equals the value of A1 + A2.

MMA is not the same thing as the street fighting that Martin was involved in.
Yeah, but we aren't allowed to talk about Fight Club.

They wanted to convict Zimmerman because they didn't like him but it was justifiable in the eyes of the law. Besides, the media was far from honest in this case--they go for the side of controversy, whether or not there's any basis for it.
Yeah, Zimmerman's multiple accounts of the same night were totally not suspicious.

Loren making up shit out of thin air here

It is EXACTLY the same thing. ALL of the evidence of Trayvon "fighting" indicated that is was organized "MMA-style" bouts. The only differences between Zimmerman's MMA-style "training" and Trayvon's is that Zimmerman could afford to get his at a gym.
But Martin was getting on the street and they allow low blows there.

Moreover, it is Zimmerman, not Trayvon, who had the long history of actual violence, including arrests for attacking people.
Trayvon Martin in the Gaps Fallacy?

You are spouting bullshit, as usual.
But... but... *personal anecdote*!

I've seen less circular logic in a spreadsheet where Cell A2 equals the value of A1 + A2.

They wanted to convict Zimmerman because they didn't like him but it was justifiable in the eyes of the law. Besides, the media was far from honest in this case--they go for the side of controversy, whether or not there's any basis for it.
Yeah, Zimmerman's multiple accounts of the same night were totally not suspicious.

So if you saw one person on top of another person hitting each other you would make a huge distinction between fighting styles on your report to the police after a shooting? So what does a street fighter do when he knocks the opponent to the ground and is on top of them? Do they let them up? Do they keep hitting them?

I would have really liked to hear what the lawyer said to Z when he said I want to do a re-enactment. I bet he said no for the exact reason you cited. People are going to super analyze ever single thing you say even though when you tell the story muliple times you are going to tell stories different ways. And some things are going to change like when you see things during the day, such as thinking you saw bushes or not remembering how you moved some distance. Zimmerman wasn't thinking how far he was away from the sidewalk when Martin approached him.

So if you saw one person on top of another person hitting each other you would make a huge distinction between fighting styles on your report to the police after a shooting? So what does a street fighter do when he knocks the opponent to the ground and is on top of them? Do they let them up? Do they keep hitting them?

I would have really liked to hear what the lawyer said to Z when he said I want to do a re-enactment. I bet he said no for the exact reason you cited. People are going to super analyze ever single thing you say even though when you tell the story muliple times you are going to tell stories different ways. And some things are going to change like when you see things during the day, such as thinking you saw bushes or not remembering how you moved some distance. Zimmerman wasn't thinking how far he was away from the sidewalk when Martin approached him.

Zimmerman did his walk through before he hired a lawyer. And those lawyers quit because he stopped talking to them but wouldn't stop talking to Hannity.

Back
Top Bottom