• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump a Russian Agent?

I don't think he's a Russian agent. While Moscow no doubt has enough on him to suborn him I don't think they have done so--he's too stupid to not spill the beans.

However, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if someone near him is truly a Russian agent and acting as his handler.

*cough melania*

Disagree, they are apart too much.

I'll go with....Willfully Useful Idiot.

He's being taken advantage of in ways he's far too stupid to understand, but he's simultaneously okay with whatever the fuck anyone does no matter the cost as long as he gets compliments to his ego.

So if Putin tried playing a Jedi mind trick on Trump to get the nuclear codes, I think it would work easily. On the other hand, if he said "I respect your strength President Trump, can I have the nuclear launch codes" he would also just give them up. Both seem possible.

I don't think he's a Russian agent. While Moscow no doubt has enough on him to suborn him I don't think they have done so--he's too stupid to not spill the beans.

However, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if someone near him is truly a Russian agent and acting as his handler.

*cough melania*

Disagree, they are apart too much.

Or so they appear to be. However, no one would question any communications between a wife and her husband via phone or text or email (or, because she's FLOTUS, servants or assistants who would have no idea what information they would actually be transferring) and the like.

Plus, once her primary mission was accomplished (i.e, getting him into the WH), her role would have likely been diminished regardless, so she may only act as one of many informational conduits either in a primary or secondary role at this point. I mean, we know Trump has regular private communications directly with Putin that are not recorded in any way, so her role may not only be done with, but she may be done with it as well (hence her "I really don't care" message) and he likely no longer has any need for a more "hands on" handler.

The goal is simple enough. Destroy America's standing in the world. Trump has done that in spades. We are not only the laughing stock of every nation, but he has destroyed relations with NATO, all of our trade partners, including China, India, Mexico and Canada FFS (I mean, you REALLY have to go out of your way to destroy relations with Canada); the EU; Saudia Arabia; Israel; etc., etc., etc. And now Venezuela seems next on the list. Oh, and of course, US.

Between the shutdowns and the STILL numerous vacancies and "acting" heads (as of two days ago, only 54 percent of Trump’s civilian executive-branch nominations have been confirmed) we're under deliberate attack:

But according to an analysis by the Partnership for Public Service and The Washington Post, the White House has not bothered to nominate people for 150 out of 705 Senate-confirmed positions.

Three departments are facing a particularly high number of vacancies: Only 41 percent of the Interior and Justice departments’ Senate-confirmed posts are filled, and just 43 percent of such positions have been filled at the Labor Department.

The third-highest-ranking position at the Justice Department — which, like the Interior Department, has been operating without a permanent secretary for weeks — has been vacant for nearly a year, with no nominee in sight.

While Trump may--MAY not have known all that much coming into the WH--it's been over two years now and he's had (and fired or they bailed) numerous people telling him he needs to fill those positions, so it's willful at this point.

Putin took out Britain already, so they are totally occupied in their own Brexit clusterfuck, so that pretty much covered all the bases, which is why Trump has concentrated on gutting America as his last gift to Putin. The jig is almost up so torch the place and hope you get out unscathed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom