• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Believes Military Will Obey His Illegal Orders

or.. the generals neither resign nor get "fired". The order is simply not executed and ignored as invalid like it was never issued. A test that was passed.. and who is going to know or be in a position to do anything about it?
The President who has the authority to fire said General for not following an order, regardless of legality or not.

As much as I don't want to I have to 'gree with Gun Nut here. Just because Trump tweets or spouts or rants does not lead those who are near by respond to him in any way. Fear is only useful when one shows she's capable of inducing it. Trumps now arrived at Laughing Stock.
And the military killed Soleimani despite the fact that most analysts didn't want to do that. And despite the GOP having a tremendously anti-tariff position, they haven't interferred one moment in Trumps tariff wars with China, Canada, Mexico, and the EU.

For a laughingstock, no one is saying no to him... other than allegedly that "no, you can't pay off the debt by printing up enough money to pay off the debt".

As much as I don't want to I have to 'gree with Gun Nut here. Just because Trump tweets or spouts or rants does not lead those who are near by respond to him in any way. Fear is only useful when one shows she's capable of inducing it. Trumps now arrived at Laughing Stock.
And the military killed Soleimani despite the fact that most analysts didn't want to do that. And despite the GOP having a tremendously anti-tariff position, they haven't interferred one moment in Trumps tariff wars with China, Canada, Mexico, and the EU.

For a laughingstock, no one is saying no to him... other than allegedly that "no, you can't pay off the debt by printing up enough money to pay off the debt".

no one is claiming it was an illegal order. They are claiming it was a highly inappropriate order... but not illegal. The law that made it legal is being changed, apparently, because of it... so it will BECOME illegal in the future, likely.

no one is claiming it was an illegal order.
Except those that are questioning its legality.
They are claiming it was a highly inappropriate order... but not illegal.
Except those questioning its legality.
The law that made it legal is being changed, apparently, because of it... so it will BECOME illegal in the future, likely.
Being kosher from one law, doesn't make it kosher to other laws. There is bipartisan doubt that the killing was in response to an actual threat, which makes the killing very dubious on legal standards.

It cpuld be worse. He could try to kill the debt with a nuclear missile.

Of course not. They are afraid of him. They are paralyzed so they do nothing to keep the shit from the shithead off the floor. He's just now dropped the shit that qualifies him as laughingstock about which his apologists are doing nothing. Now it's not just a Trump failed presidency it's a Republican national tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom