• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump calls for Civil War if he Loses

SLD

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Freethinker
And he will.

Like Murphy, I doubt the press will seriously report this. I don’t see it on any headlines in major news outlets. I guess they may just have decided not to give him that much press. And it’s so highly predictable now that it’s hardly news. But I think it should be.

The country is sick of this dumb motherfucker and his toxic politics. I suspect he will lose in a landslide. If he even runs for real..

A couple ways to take this.

1) Jebus fucking Christ! These people are nuts and Trump is egging them on.

2) So... the plan is to wage a bloody insurrection the next time the election is "stolen"? The first time, it was a freebie, but that happens again... and we promise we'll do something.

And he will.

Like Murphy, I doubt the press will seriously report this. I don’t see it on any headlines in major news outlets. I guess they may just have decided not to give him that much press. And it’s so highly predictable now that it’s hardly news. But I think it should be.

The country is sick of this dumb motherfucker and his toxic politics. I suspect he will lose in a landslide. If he even runs for real..

That is almost certainly what would happen if Republitards are stupid enough to nominate the Loser again. And after he loses, he will incite violence again, because hey - why not? He got away with it last time. And there will be many thousands of heavily armed idiots ready to go after whoever/whatever they’re instructed to attack, as well as a whole slew of elected MAGAts egging them on. It will be a disgraceful bloody mess, and well earned by the Murkin Extremist Right.

Reactions: SLD
Back
Top Bottom