• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Can't Block Users On Twitter

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/23/media/judge-rules-trump-cant-block-twitter-users/index.html

A win for the constitution. Trump can't block those that criticize him. I doubt it's going to stop the poop tweets though.

Cheato already blocked me, or so said a message I received. Can I start telling him what I think, or did they refrain from lifting the blocks already in place? (I don't even use fucking twitter, and have no idea how/why I got blocked).

No idea, I think he can still mute. I don't use twitter - I never really understood what the appeal was.

For me, it's cathartic to tell that asshole where to get off on Twitter. I haven't been blocked yet...

Would it be possible to overwhelm his feed with unflattering posts, if enough people want to do that?
A full quarter of his followers are bots, and at least another quarter have to be hate followers like myself, so I would think it would be pretty easy...

For me, it's cathartic to tell that asshole where to get off on Twitter. I haven't been blocked yet...

Would it be possible to overwhelm his feed with unflattering posts, if enough people want to do that?
A full quarter of his followers are bots, and at least another quarter have to be hate followers like myself, so I would think it would be pretty easy...

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You know that Republicans equate criticism with an attack on their free speech rights, don't you? If many people criticize Trump and Trump can't block anyone, he could rile his base to violence.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

You know that Republicans equate criticism with an attack on their free speech rights, don't you? If many people criticize Trump and Trump can't block anyone, he could rile his base to violence.

I don't know about violence. But riling the vase s a good possibility!

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/23/media/judge-rules-trump-cant-block-twitter-users/index.html

A win for the constitution. Trump can't block those that criticize him. I doubt it's going to stop the poop tweets though.

Cheato already blocked me, or so said a message I received. Can I start telling him what I think, or did they refrain from lifting the blocks already in place? (I don't even use fucking twitter, and have no idea how/why I got blocked).

I'm pretty sure Cheeto Jesus will ignore the court order.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I don't know about violence. But riling the vase s a good possibility!

Don't know about violence?

The violence has already been going on for some time. There was a spike in racist violence almost immediately after the election. The violence is already going on, I'm talking about an increase in the violence we are already getting.

Aw, let the orange snowflake have his safe place.

He already does by watching Fox News all day long.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Look what happens when he decides to wander into the office and try to do things. Keeping him holed up in his little safe space having "executive time" is the best way for him to spend his day.

I'm pretty sure Cheeto Jesus will ignore the court order.

Of course--but I suspect Twitter will obey it.

I might need to sign up for Twitter now just to post insulting comments on Trump's feed.

He already does by watching Fox News all day long.

You say that like it's a bad thing. Look what happens when he decides to wander into the office and try to do things. Keeping him holed up in his little safe space having "executive time" is the best way for him to spend his day.

But then his says really stupid things and lies in this interview: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/politics/donald-trump-fox-and-friends/index.html

I was being sarcastic.

My apologies.

- - - Updated - - -

But then his says really stupid things and lies in this interview: https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/politics/donald-trump-fox-and-friends/index.html

We live in a post-fact society.

If he wants to appeal to his base, all of his statements and actions need to be based on what they say on FOX News and other conservative outlets. If he makes statements or decisions based on reality, they will treat him like a white version of Obama (in other words, like they treated Bill Clinton).

Back
Top Bottom