• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump cracking down on legal immigrants

Underseer

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheism, resistentialism
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/aug/18/trump-legal-immigration-crackdown-legal-challenge

For decades, conservatives told us that they are all about "legal" immigrants, but not "illegal" and that their anti-immigrant diatribes were about lawyerly legal arguments and not just xenophobia/racism.

So why aren't they up in arms yelling about Trump going after legal immigrants? This is not the first time.

It's almost as if all those "legal vs illegal" arguments were full of shit or something. Not that I'm judging.

Tell me about it. I'm applying for a Green Card right now, and it's hair-raisingly complex. I'm legal and fully in status, but still really worried.

Well, Pahnds, your first mistake was not coming from Norway.

Tell me about it. I'm applying for a Green Card right now, and it's hair-raisingly complex. I'm legal and fully in status, but still really worried.

Well, Pahnds, your first mistake was not coming from Norway.

Scotland is pretty close....?

Not close enough! Trump once read something about "Black Irish", so you're probably going to need a sponsor... preferably one from Russia.

Back
Top Bottom