• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Lashes Out at Female Reporter: ‘I Know You’re Not Thinking. You Never Do.’

Thank Hillary for her spectacular failure for that.

Some of you may get accepted into Canada as refugees if things get bad enough. Unlike the US, we open our doors to refugees.

There's a gloating feeling I get from your posts here, new though I am. Do you have anything positive to present? Just askin'.

Yes...he always treats women badly, unless they're toadying sycophants like Sarah Slanders or CreepyAnn Conmerchant.

If he normally treats women badly wasn't my question. In this case, I think you can see that he would have treated a man with the same question the same way, so there was zero need to gender the headline.

No...they should ask him why he's a serial sex-offender and rape condoner.

They've done that. That's been the non-stop narrative since he has been elected. It acts as a cover for other bad things he does.

Thank Hillary for her spectacular failure for that.

Hillary won by any democratic definition.

Then your country isn't based on democracy. You should probably seek to change that. But every time I bring that up, I get shouted down.

That trumpo colluded with the russkies is beyond doubt.

To do what? To put him in power? No, that hasn't been proved yet.

The reporters should have been asking him about the trade agreement, and exposing how little he knew about it.

The brownshirts would cart her away. She'd lose her access which means her job...

And? She should do it anyway. All the reporters should. They should do it en masse. Their singular narrative about his character hides other things he should be criticized and exposed for.

Does anybody think Trump would have spoken differently to the reporter had she been male?

Based on what I've read and seen of him, I'd say yes, mainly because he strikes me as likely being a sexist person.

I mean, unless you are going to say that you don't think Trump has sexist tendencies (which I dare you to) then that of itself (setting aside other examples of him apparently treating women questionably, of which there are a few) would be arguably enough to raise the suspicion that he very well might treat women differently, which would then make me scratch my head and wonder why you brought up the question.

And Trump's request to stay on trade was reasonable..

Maybe, but it's largely irrelevant to the OP, because he made the 'you never think' comment before she asked a question.

I think you can see that he would have treated a man with the same question the same way....

Not seeing how you got to that. And in any case, he made the offending comments before a question was asked.

..so there was zero need to gender the headline.

Not seeing how you got to that either

I also note that he interrupted her, and indeed finished her sentence for her in a personally insulting way.

I think you're in danger of digging yet another big hole for yourself here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom