• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump makes his aides say how sane he is

There are plenty of altered video of Bonespurs out there. I don't think the Pelosi videos warrant special consideration.

That are "plenty" of fake videos that were made to appear real so as to falsify some of Trump's behavior or speech? I mean, not joke videos with silly graphics or captions that are obviously made to parody or demean... but actual videos of speeches where his words were artfully changed to deceive people, or cleaver looping was added to make him look like he did something he didn't actually do? Can you link three? Or even one? very interested if it is true that this occurs on "both sides". I presently doubt there are "plenty" (or any).
You mean like when in that video about 5G, he clearly had no idea what it was about... and the video wasn't doctored?

There are plenty of altered video of Bonespurs out there. I don't think the Pelosi videos warrant special consideration.

That are "plenty" of fake videos that were made to appear real so as to falsify some of Trump's behavior or speech? I mean, not joke videos with silly graphics or captions that are obviously made to parody or demean... but actual videos of speeches where his words were artfully changed to deceive people, or cleaver looping was added to make him look like he did something he didn't actually do? Can you link three? Or even one? very interested if it is true that this occurs on "both sides". I presently doubt there are "plenty" (or any).
You mean like when in that video about 5G, he clearly had no idea what it was about... and the video wasn't doctored?

I can't tell if this is sarcasm. Feel free to link a video for us to discuss the degree of insidiousness if not. I too have no idea what 5g is or what your reference is to.

I think this one was a sincere attempt by the Whitehouse to convince Trump's followers that Trump knows more about music than anyone. Does that count?

Does [this] count?

Nope. Clearly parody. Still entertaining potential examples, though... waiting... waiting...

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/heAlXX-4eSs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/uHSiL25SsKw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/nFop8sxIHGM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/heAlXX-4eSs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/uHSiL25SsKw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/nFop8sxIHGM[/YOUTUBE]

I'm not going to "investigate" each one of these, but I looked at the last one (which is a great example, I assume the rest are the same).

If you watch the video, the captions say, "It took just 10 minutes for me to re-record this video from youtube at 75% speed."... and continues, "We will see this type of nonsense during the 2020 elections. Don;t be fooled".

Clearly, this was a video made to show that slowed down videos are easy to make and it was posted to educate people not to be fooled.

So, these are failures in showing some kind of conspiracy to put out fake anti-trump videos.... whereas the other side seems to actually put out fake videos for the purpose of deceit.

This just in (5/30/19 on MSNBC): Trump's aides consider him so well-balanced that they gave orders that the USS John McCain be kept out of the President's line of vision while he was in Japan. Apparently they feared the kind of melt-down that occurs when your dull-witted 5-year-old cousin goes ape at the dinner table because the food is touching: "The peas are touching the potatoes!! I can't eat this!! Take this away, Horseface!!"

This just in (5/30/19 on MSNBC): Trump's aides consider him so well-balanced that they gave orders that the USS John McCain be kept out of the President's line of vision while he was in Japan. Apparently they feared the kind of melt-down that occurs when your dull-witted 5-year-old cousin goes ape at the dinner table because the food is touching: "The peas are touching the potatoes!! I can't eat this!! Take this away, Horseface!!"
Worse, they punished the men aboard.
Sailors from the McCain were not invited to Mr. Trump’s speech on another ship, the Wasp, at the Yokosuka Naval Base, although crew members from most other American ships at the base were, a Navy service member based at Yokosuka said.

When several sailors from the McCain — wearing uniforms that bore the ship’s name and insignia — turned up anyway at the Wasp to hear Mr. Trump’s speech, they were turned away, the service member said. The service member, who requested anonymity because he was not allowed to speak publicly, said that a gate guard told the two sailors they were not allowed on the Wasp because they were from the McCain.

I really wonder if Trump would recognize the McCain if he saw it. Or would get close enough to thevvenlisted to read the shoulder flashes...

They could tell him it's the USS John McClane. "After the cop in Die Hard, sir."

Trump says he had nothing to do with the USS McCain memo. That people were trying to do a good thing for him.

Does anyone here think that makes it better?

His people think he needs to be handled this way, and whike he didn't authorize it, wouldn't do 8t, he has not said it was unneccessary, or a crazy thing to do. He hasn't promised to get to the bottom of this, to punish anyone, or to make sure nothing like this ever happens again.

...and he took the oppuortunity for a tirade to further HIS CONTINUING FEUD WITH A DEAD MAN.

At least he clarified he "wouldn't do a thing like this". Because I suspect a couple of people might disagree with that assertion.

Trump says he had nothing to do with the USS McCain memo. That people were trying to do a good thing for him.
And Trump does not get how revealing that by observing it was a good thing for him or that people truly thought it was a good thing for him.

Shame on whomever in the naval command ordered this. or

Really, if our commander in chief cannot deal with seeing a US destroyer commemorating a naval hero then how can anyone expect him to deal with Putin, Kim Il Jong or even Nancy Pelosi?

Again, play in your mind a mini-series of how the GOP and Trump News would react to this if a Dem did it. Or any other of a thousand bizarre, petty, scurrilous, malicious things this man has said/done/proposed.

And Trump does not get how revealing that by observing it was a good thing for him or that people truly thought it was a good thing for him.

Shame on whomever in the naval command ordered this. or

Really, if our commander in chief cannot deal with seeing a US destroyer commemorating a naval hero then how can anyone expect him to deal with Putin, Kim Il Jong or even Nancy Pelosi?

61682052_2538642736160490_5335526932815544320_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom