• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Releases Medical Records

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
NEW YORK, NY -- Donald Trump held a Press Conference today addressing his health status. Trump is to appear on a taped broadcast with Dr. Oz about his health later in the afternoon, however, not to be outdone by himself, Trump said he would make this announcement before the taping.

While holding several papers in his hand, the Republican Nominee spoke as to the recent test results for whom he considered the "healthiest man in DC".

"In my hands, I hold the results that indicate the health of a man suitable for the White House. Let's look over some of the numbers," noted Trump.

"Cholesterol... 300 mg/dL... that number is huge! My doctor said he had never seen a number that high before. What can I say?

"Blood pressure, 162 / 104... yeah... must mean I have a big heart. Just look at my foundation. We've done big things... big things people. Believe me. We've helped so many people. It's a wonderful thing. Blood pressure just goes to show how philanthropic I am.

"I quote, 'The Patient...' that's me... 'has Type A Diabetes.' A, what can I say? That is the best you can get."

The press conference ended abruptly after the Candidate scrolled down the sheet of paper a bit more and mummered a few things under his breath and left the stage.

He looks in a mirror and sees a 35 year old. Obviously he has vision difficulties.

He looks in a mirror and sees a 35 year old. Obviously he has vision difficulties.

He needs corrective lenses.

Obviously his mind is stuck there, which he why he keeps dating and marrying 20 something models and beauty queens.

Back
Top Bottom