• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump statue "Crooked and obscene"

I saw the photo on HIGNFW. I immediately wanted to inject bleach into my eyeballs.

And his supporters are going ape about it.
Which they have every right to do. I feel their anger and anguish. Haven't we learned that taunting and demeaning one's opponents speaks to one's own unworthiness to be a leader?
That's why I should never be President. But frankly it's not my fault there is an evolutionary gap between MAGA and actual people. Taunting and demeaning is the only external stimuli they understand. Michelle Obama was wrong about them; the only thing that they can get through their fucking skulls is fear of humiliation. Again, not my fault and they can stop being cunts any time they like.

Until then I want them to cry harder.

“Properly” freaking out? Does that mean TNR thinks they are freaking out in a proper manner, or that it is proper for them to freak out? :unsure:

Anyway, it seems the right-wing snowflakes have been triggered, and need a safe space.

I wonder if the same right-wing snowflakes “freaked out,” properly or not, when a right-wing cartoonist made a drawing of Kamala Harris as a hooker flagging down cars during the 2020 election?

Thought not.

“While families drive through Las Vegas, they are forced to view this offensive marionette, designed intentionally for shock value rather than meaningful dialogue,” the Nevada Republican Party said in a statement.

But shock value and no meaningful dialogue is exactly Trump’s brand.

Which they have every right to do. I feel their anger and anguish. Haven't we learned that taunting and demeaning one's opponents speaks to one's own unworthiness to be a leader?
The problem is that it's clearly a case of free speech. They don't believe in free speech for others.

The problem is that it's clearly a case of free speech. They don't believe in free speech for others.
Yup. Free speech for me, not for thee. Trump mantra. Let it fly I say.

His supporters aren't leaders. They're the lowlifes who lobbed the most depraved, vile cruelty at Michele Obama.

Trump supporters are pansies! They will put up these absurdly large signs in their yards, fly banners from their trucks. But if anyone else gets the idea of expressing their political view...

Back
Top Bottom