• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump Tests Positive For Covid-19

He said "minutes", not "seconds".
Regardless, she charges by the hour.
Five minutes telling him how macho manly he is while handlers undress him.
Five minutes alone, undressing herself, describing what she's going to do with him.
Sex.
Seven minutes 45 seconds fixing makeup, hair, change of clothes, new diaper. Plus Melania gets dressed, too.
Next appointment.

Trump seems to have made a full recovery, and he's probably off the steroids too by now. Too bad.

I like this about the medical care that Trump received.

Dee L Shulz on Twitter: "The truth. Again, @realDonaldTrump is a lying fraud. #TrumpIsALaughingStock #TrumpIsALiar https://t.co/scAEjqcohL" / Twitter
Peter Cannova
From an ER nurse:

Allow me to clarify some things as someone who's taken care of lot of covid patients.

Trump is fine. And he will be fine.

That's because when he was MILDLY symptomatic, we threw all the things we throw at crashing patients at him.

We didn't make him wait.

We didn't make him meet criteria.

We didn't wait until he was almost vented.

Trump got care that you can't. After he trashed this pandemic. Let that sink in. He got care that we can't give our patients until they are ALMOST DEAD and it's a "Hail Mary' attempt. He will come out and say this was NOTHING and we have the BEST drugs and that we need to open up fully.

Don't be blind to the fact that we can't treat people the way he was treated because not everyone can pay for it. We don't have the resources. There was criteria in place that he was able to ignore that you and I must meet.

That, my friends, is privilege.

Don't be blind to the fact that we can't treat people the way he was treated because not everyone can pay for it.

Least of all Trump.

In the end he went to a government run facility to get government treatment from government doctors. Not a private hospital on his private health plan, or even a private facility that's government funded,

Back
Top Bottom