• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump told military to crack skulls and shoot protestors last year

I have a dream that Trump will be tried for treason and things like this will come in under oath.

I have long felt that lawmakers should be held to the positions they take, hoist them by their own petards.
And police should not respond to any 911 calls by "defund" or "abolish" politicians like AOC, Portland's Hardesty and the majority of Minneapolis city council?

Defund is a term used unwisely by the left that is clouding efforts for needed reforms by police in the US.

Obviously police bristling with weapons need to be mostly disarmed if they are to protect and serve.

I'm in favor of greatly increasing the use of robots as counters to anger fueled protest. If humans removed from from direct contact, putting them in remote locations controlling non-lethal robots, fear is removed as a fog of justice and serving.

I have long felt that lawmakers should be held to the positions they take, hoist them by their own petards.
And police should not respond to any 911 calls by "defund" or "abolish" politicians like AOC, Portland's Hardesty and the majority of Minneapolis city council?

I was thinking more in terms of punishments.

Absolutely. Nobody opposing unbridled police violence should be afforded any emergency response.
Way to be!
:rolleyes:

I love how he doubled down, essentially clarifying that it was not meant as any sort of joke or rhetorical exaggeration, and was reluctant to back off from the original request. Might as well put all your cards on the table.

Back
Top Bottom