• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump wants our opinion for tonight, folks.

Rhea

Cyborg with a Tiara
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Humanist
Let's tell him, shall we?

TONIGHT President Donald J. Trump will step up to the Speaker’s rostrum and give his first address to a Joint Session of Congress and to all of America.  

You won’t want to miss this historic event. To see it live, you can go to https://www.whitehouse.gov.

You can also follow the address on Twitter @WhiteHouse and @POTUS, or by visiting the White House Facebook.

The address begins at 9 p.m.

There is still time to take our Joint Address Issues Survey and let us know your thoughts on how to Make America Great Again.

Be sure to tune in tonight!

Trump doesn't want my opinion.

That's not true. If you think he's the greatest President in US history and everything he and his finely tuned machine of a government are doing is just perfect, he'd love to hear your opinion about how things are going.

Trump doesn't want my opinion.

That's not true. If you think he's the greatest President in US history and everything he and his finely tuned machine of a government are doing is just perfect, he'd love to hear your opinion about how things are going.

Right: "On a scale of 8 to 10, how well are we doing?"

Trump doesn't want my opinion. He can't even handle the White House Correspondence dinner, he most certainly can't handle my opinion.

There is a section for additional comments.......

:) Riling him up before the speech could be very productive.

Trump doesn't want my opinion. He can't even handle the White House Correspondence dinner, he most certainly can't handle my opinion.

You mean like letting them know that Trump is single handedly helping SNL resurrect their ratings to 22 year highs. :)

You mean like letting them know that Trump is single handedly helping SNL resurrect their ratings to 22 year highs. :)

Or asking if he's stopped grabbing his daughter by the ***.

George Soros is paying me $40 to say I hate his speech, but I'll consider a better offer.

Weak, Saddam Hussein paid us liberals so much more to be against the invasion. What happened to the days of worthwhile bribes. It is to the point that it isn't even worth bothering to be bought out. *sigh*

The survey has one question:

1. Trump - a great president or the greatest president?

I watched some of it. he was less terrible than i hoped he would be.
It was Trump 2.0.927 out there. It was full pf shit, used the widow he created as a shield, and he was extremely public about the gains of that mission that he'll look even dumber when things get out about what was actually gained.

Then it was more shit and no details. He forgot to mention he plans to shutter EPA. It was as if last night was damage control for the moderate voter.

Back
Top Bottom