• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump will not back down on yet another lie he touts - Carson does

I am just calling things what they are.

People might disagree but none of them have ever presented a rational argument.

Many of them say they disagreed with this unprovoked invasion, and then their brain shuts down.

This is what I was on about with the auto-post comment. That has nothing to do with anything that I wrote and nothing to do with the particular lie that Trump told, which is the topic of this thread.

There's nothing wrong with your computer which prevents you from hitting the "Start New Thread" button. You don't need to take existing threads off-topic to talk about a different subject which you want to discuss.

That being said, I've seen the first couple episodes of the Jessica Jones show and am, so far, quite impressed. I especially like Luke Cage and they're doing a good job with that character.

There is nothing auto-post about it.

This is a thread about people in the US allegedly cheering a crime.

It seems ridiculous to not point out all those Americans that were in fact cheering a crime.

This is what I was on about with the auto-post comment. That has nothing to do with anything that I wrote and nothing to do with the particular lie that Trump told, which is the topic of this thread.

There's nothing wrong with your computer which prevents you from hitting the "Start New Thread" button. You don't need to take existing threads off-topic to talk about a different subject which you want to discuss.

That being said, I've seen the first couple episodes of the Jessica Jones show and am, so far, quite impressed. I especially like Luke Cage and they're doing a good job with that character.

It seems ridiculous to not point out all those Americans that were in fact cheering a crime.

Holy shit, dude.

Just start your own threads and don't throw other ones off-topic.

Holy shit, dude.

Just start your own threads and don't throw other ones off-topic.

You do your thing, whatever you want to call it, and I'll do mine.

There is nothing easier in the world than to not respond to a post.

If you can't handle the shocking truths of my posts stop reading them.

Do you think a presidential candidate's refusal to admit fault should be regarded evenly among all presidential candidates? For instance, I think Carson refusing such a thing would resonate differently than Trump refusing such a thing. I would expect acceptance to decline if Carson couldn't muster the courage to be quicker at the draw to admit fault. I would expect the opposite for Trump. The more Trump fights in the face of adversity, the more (not less) his approval rating will climb. This, of course, hinges on both Jessica's views of terrorism and the degree to which you like Luke. I like Alaskan snow crab legs split lengthwise ...so awesome!

Do you think a presidential candidate's refusal to admit fault should be regarded evenly among all presidential candidates? For instance, I think Carson refusing such a thing would resonate differently than Trump refusing such a thing. I would expect acceptance to decline if Carson couldn't muster the courage to be quicker at the draw to admit fault. I would expect the opposite for Trump. The more Trump fights in the face of adversity, the more (not less) his approval rating will climb. This, of course, hinges on both Jessica's views of terrorism and the degree to which you like Luke. I like Alaskan snow crab legs split lengthwise ...so awesome!

Trump's supporters are much like Charlie Sheen supporters. Apt to forgive him even when he's wrong,

"He's just human."

"Everyone makes mistakes."

Without actually commenting on whether it's OK for him not to correct himself.

Back
Top Bottom