• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump’s New Website

*drinks from glass of water*
website said:
Through civic engagement and public activism, the Office of Donald J. Trump will strive to inform, educate, and inspire Americans from all walks of life as we seek to build a truly great American Future.
*spit take*

https://www.45office.com/

This is so exciting! You can share your thoughts with Donald Trump! And maybe you can meet him. Now, I know everyone here will do so in a polite and appropriate manner!

"Dear President Trump,
When I grow up I want to be a career criminal too. Can you tell me how I can inherit $400 million dollars for seed money?
A thousand dollars for every American you killed!
And you blew it ALL!
So awesome."

Of course you have to make up a name, address, phone# and email. So I used that of a known trumpsucker...

On a whim, and inspired a bit, I checked to see if 45outofoffice.com was available. Must not be the first, $46,000 for the domain! 45outofoffice.net is only $19.99.

On a whim, and inspired a bit, I checked to see if 45outofoffice.com was available. Must not be the first, $46,000 for the domain! 45outofoffice.net is only $19.99.

Try 45-out-of-office.com
When I was searching domain names, dashes seemed to be magic.

Funny, they use some of the same text for Press as they do Contact.

Press said:
Donald J. Trump and Melania Trump enjoy hearing from the American people. Due to the volume of media requests President and Mrs. Trump receive, we will not provide status updates.
contact said:
Donald J. Trump and Melania Trump enjoy hearing from the American people. In an effort to ensure that your requests and comments are received in a timely manner, it is strongly encouraged that you submit all correspondence online. President and Mrs. Trump prefer not to receive letters, gifts, inquiries, and invitations through the mail.

"Preserving the magnificent legacy"

I like the sound of that, actually. I mean, at least it is an acknowledgement that he's not, in fact, currently the President of the United States.

45office is the name of the website? Why is Atgolf Twitler so afraid of using his own name for a web address?

I sent him a message asking him why he likes to engage in seditious acts, and also asking him to kindly get lost. I wonder if my republican former co-worker who I used as a contact intermediary will hear back from him.

I sent him a message asking him why he likes to engage in seditious acts, and also asking him to kindly get lost. I wonder if my republican former co-worker who I used as a contact intermediary will hear back from him.
Presumably send back a note thanking him for his contact and put him on 100 mailing lists to beg for money for Trump's lawyers.

Presumably send back a note thanking him for his contact and put him on 100 mailing lists to beg for money for Trump's lawyers.

I'm relatively sure he is on those mailing lists already, but once we are able to get together for beers again, I will ask him if the email increased in early April.

Now, I know everyone here will do so in a polite and appropriate manner!
I want to be a successful grifter/loser, just like you. What is your formula for failure?

If I send that will I get a response?

I was thinking more along the lines of...

Dad, I haven't heard from you since the inauguration. You aren't answering my calls or my texts. I know you must be busy at your place. Please call me when you can.

The Smart Brother

Daddy, I know you are angry about the election, but you can't keep on burning crosses in front of our home. It isn't all Jared's fault. Oh, you'll be proud of your grandson. He scammed four kids at daycare of $25.

Ivanka

Dad, I haven't heard from you since the inauguration. You aren't answering my calls or my texts. I know you must be busy at your place. Please call me when you can.

The Smart Brother

Daddy, I know you are angry about the election, but you can't keep on burning crosses in front of our home. It isn't all Jared's fault. Oh, you'll be proud of your grandson. He scammed four kids at daycare of $25.

Ivanka

Why are you just thinking, and not doing? That website deserves a good spamming.

The Smart Brother

Ivanka

Why are you just thinking, and not doing? That website deserves a good spamming.
I'm not thinking about posting those. I'm thinking that they've already been posted by the signees. ;)

Now, I know everyone here will do so in a polite and appropriate manner!
I want to be a successful grifter/loser, just like you. What is your formula for failure?

If I send that will I get a response?

Only if you give him your real contact info. His 'bot will see the word "successful", thank you for your support and ask for money.
You should do it, but use the name/address/email of a trumpsucker if you have one...

Back
Top Bottom