• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Two of Rudy's "associates" have been arrested for campaign finance violations

This might work out well for them. While under trial for campaign finance related crimes, they'll be available to help Trump make his argument that the Ukrainians tried to influence the election for Clinton in 2016.

It looks like 2 more of these thugs are now on the run and the authorities are on the look out for them. Look at them little cockroaches scamper away when the lights were turned on.

It looks like 2 more of these thugs are now on the run and the authorities are on the look out for them. Look at them little cockroaches scamper away when the lights were turned on.
They are going to be allowed out on $1 million bond.

They are going to be allowed out on $1 million bond.

Well let's see if that gets paid and by whom.

Where is the trainwreck gif when you need it..

Barr was briefed on the investigation in February. *giddy*

New name on Trump "shit list"?

Gosh, there's no possibility that Barr was tipped off about the impending arrest, told Rudy, he went to lunch with these two guys, and within hours they were at the airport with one-way tickets out of the country. I'm sure it's a total coincidence!

Nothing to see here, folks. Move along.

I have agreed to post 2 responses to the OP from interested parties.
The first is from Zoya Kuznetsov, the traveling companion of Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman, who was questioned briefly at Dulles and released. Her statement:
Greeting America, Lev and Igor ver good men, no be afrighten them. Lev big good man open shirt hair chest ver good Zoya (me.) Alway good honester man. Give many money to good senater and Trump. Igor also alway good and work many year in lab and bring doctor many dead men to make into things. Igor good strong man and honester. Zoya like.
The second message is from Rudy Giuliani and is directed specifically to posts 1 - 28:
Shut up! Shut Up!! Shut up you morons, you don't know what you're talking about!! I refuse to talk when morons like you are talking! Shut Up!! Shut Up!!! 911!!!

For some reason, this just makes me think of Burke and Hare.

"Rudy's Associates," 2022, New Line Cinema
A black comedy about two money launderers, who find a lucrative business importing campaign donations for a senile influence peddler.

Based on the true story about the famous felons, "Rudy's Associates" follows the hapless exploits of Lev Parnas (Andy Serkis) and Igor Fruman (Simon Pegg) as they fall into the highly profitable business of providing foreign money in Trump's Washington, then the centre of political corruption. After the two meet Rudy Giuliani (John Malkovich) they meet all the right people (including Alec Baldwin as Trump), with all the wrong money, spending dollars and collecting favors. Until they discover they've been... detected.

"Does for Political Science what 'Nuns On The Run' did for Catholic Theology." New York Times

"The only person that could play a better Trump would have been Trump, if he was free." New Yorker

I love this bit:

They were being represented in the court appearance by lawyers for Mr Trump's former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, who is serving prison time after being convicted last year in Mr Mueller's investigation.

I'm sorry, there's not enough popcorn in the world.

Why would anyone choose those lawyers? They lost.
Are.. are they already paid for?
Or did no one else answer the phone?

Will the judge have to direct the juty to overlook counsel's history?

Why would anyone choose those lawyers? They lost.
Are.. are they already paid for?
Or did no one else answer the phone?

Will the judge have to direct the juty to overlook counsel's history?

Your country, not mine. This is my Desperate Housewives guilty pleasure.
Sorry.

two-wild-and-crazy-guys.jpg

Back
Top Bottom