• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

UNDERWATER KINGDOM OF SATAN

Potoooooooo

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
I have seen some crazy christians before, but this one takes the cake:eek:
http://adivineencounter.weebly.com/underwater-kingdom-of-satan.html

The information here should not be branded as folklore or urban legend or fairy take. They are real information which came from the experiences of real victims who have been serving Satan and have been in contact with the spirit world for many years.
I also have a copy of a picture and testimony of a Mermaid from Africa who got saved, became a Christian and lived to give her testimony

Finally! I can start believing all those stories about mermaids and spirits and what not in Dutch folklore!

Although the folklore kind of conflicts with what this website is saying >.>

<.< and isn't as... crazy, oddly enough.

I have seen some crazy christians before, but this one takes the cake:eek:
http://adivineencounter.weebly.com/underwater-kingdom-of-satan.html

The information here should not be branded as folklore or urban legend or fairy take. They are real information which came from the experiences of real victims who have been serving Satan and have been in contact with the spirit world for many years.
I also have a copy of a picture and testimony of a Mermaid from Africa who got saved, became a Christian and lived to give her testimony

I'm not seeing how this is any crazier than believing in talking snakes, magical fruit and a zombie master whose blood and flesh you must ceremonially eat occasionally. This stuff is less common, I'll give it that. But crazier? Nah.

Shit! I was hoping the article was going to give evidence that Our Dark Lord Cthulhu was rising from his slumber in R'lyeh and the Great Old Ones were finally regaining their control over this mortal world.

might as well cross post this one

a historical illustration that made me laugh:Satan hard at work making arrows for the elves
11811586_975131749216975_2890119975905588827_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom