• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

Uhm...I quoted DrZ about a BBC article before his post you are quoting, so why are you lumping me into your little tirade? I don't need to read links of stuff I"m not even commenting on or talking about...
I lumped you into my little tirade because you called what angelo wrote a fantasy. If you meant an aspect of it other than the obvious one was a fantasy, sorry, my bad.

(And I guess the same goes for JH too. "FFS!" doesn't really make clear what one objects to about a post. Sorry, my bad.)

Uhm...I quoted DrZ about a BBC article before his post you are quoting, so why are you lumping me into your little tirade? I don't need to read links of stuff I"m not even commenting on or talking about...
I lumped you into my little tirade because you called what angelo wrote a fantasy. If you meant an aspect of it other than the obvious one was a fantasy, sorry, my bad.

(And I guess the same goes for JH too. "FFS!" doesn't really make clear what one objects to about a post. Sorry, my bad.)
The whole Trump claim, which is what people were talking about. Thousands celebrating in Jersey after 9/11.

oky doky & NP...but this really dampens the ability to go bank-n-forth all snippety and such :D And yeah, I meant my comments towards angelo, in the context of Don the Con's promotion of bizarre conspiracies.

Back
Top Bottom