• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Vanden Bossche warning - Please tell your government

jdf5

Please people tell your government to start preparing with drugs and treatments. As Vanden Bossche says.

Better safe than sorry. How can we look ourselves in the mirror if he is correct and we did nothing?

And it looks like he is. The vaccinated are very vulnarable as the virus mutates according to studies.

His new interview starts about 1 hour in.

Oh crap. It is Saturday here in my region. My government doesn't show up to work until Monday morning. Please tell me what I should do. Should I stay at home for the rest of the weekend and then show up at city hall at 8am Monday? When I get there, do they have a shot that will remove the vaccines from my body? Or is it like a microchip they install to block the microchip that George Soros and Bill Gates put in the Pfizer vaccines? And if they inject me with it, will I lose my 5g?

I am so confused.

As The Whitlams so wisely observed, you're better sorry than safe, when you count the cost.

The Earth probably isn't flat, but we should all lobby for our taxes to be spent on building a fance to stop people from falling off the edge. After all, better safe than sorry. How can we look ourselves in the mirror if the flat-earthers are correct and we did nothing?

How fucking deluded must you be to think people are going to watch a 3 hour long youtube clip on tin foil bullshit?
To be fair, it isn't about tin foil. That's bronze age stuff. Today's conspiracy theorists use aluminum foil in their hats.

How fucking deluded must you be to think people are going to watch a 3 hour long youtube clip on tin foil bullshit?
As i wrote it starts about 1 hour in.

The study in Cell says the vaccinated only produce old antibodies. When they get infected from a new variant still only the old antibodies are produced. Called immune imprinting or OAS. What Bossche has been warning about. Data does not look good either.

cell.com/cell/pdf/S0092-8674(22)00076-9.pdf

To be fair, it isn't about tin foil. That's bronze age stuff. Today's conspiracy theorists use aluminum foil in their hats.
Bronze age conspiracy theorists presumably mixed copper with the tin in their foil hats.

I'm so very sorry. I stand corrected.

How fucking deluded must you be to think people are going to watch a three 2 hour long youtube clip on tin foil bullshit?
You can try to understand what the study in Cell says to of course.

Alex Berenson warned earlier this year.

Another perspective

Another perspective
But the study by 50 scientists published in Cell debunks that article. :)

How fucking deluded must you be to think people are going to watch a three 2 hour long youtube clip on tin foil bullshit?

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked. If you're going to try and peddle some vax conspiracy bullshit, you need to do better than ctrl-c/ctrl-v to convince me.

It's adorable that people think the vaccine could be harmful when the rich and powerful in the world moved heaven and earth to receive it before the rest of us plebeians. Yeah, I could certainly see people like Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell being alturistic,

Give me a fucking break. Let's do a fun conspiracy instead - like how you never see Nicholas Cage and Queen Elizabeth in the same room.

Which has absolutely nothing to do with what I asked. If you're going to try and peddle some vax conspiracy bullshit, you need to do better than ctrl-c/ctrl-v to convince me.

It's adorable that people think the vaccine could be harmful when the rich and powerful in the world moved heaven and earth to receive it before the rest of us plebeians. Yeah, I could certainly see people like Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell being alturistic,

Give me a fucking break. Let's do a fun conspiracy instead - like how you never see Nicholas Cage and Queen Elizabeth in the same room.
What are you asking? :unsure: You have a good explanation for the first study from Cell here + other studies.
Called immune imprinting or OAS. The shot prevents the immune system from generating protecting antibodies when people get infected with a new variant. Only the old variant antibodies are produced.

Last edited:
From the study. You see?

"Viral variant infection elicits variant-specific antibodies, but prior mRNA vaccination imprints serological responses toward Wuhan-Hu-1 rather than variant antigens.

Additional booster doses may be able to compensate for relatively decreased binding to new viral variant antigens, potentially decreasing the public health impact of antibody response imprinting."

Bronze age conspiracy theorists presumably mixed copper with the tin in their foil hats.
Oh sure. They had copper and tin, mixed together to form some sort of alloy, but they were simple folk. From a simpler time. Long before all the birds were killed and replaced by government drones.

Perhaps Alex Berenson should have tried rather harder to understand what the study in Cell says.

Because he's wildly mistaken if he thinks it says anything like what you are saying it says.

I get my epidemiology and virology information from epidemiologists and virologists, rather than from hack writers of popular nonsense.

I recommend that you should too.

Perhaps Alex Berenson should have tried rather harder to understand what the study in Cell says.

Because he's wildly mistaken if he thinks it says anything like what you are saying it says.

I get my epidemiology and virology information from epidemiologists and virologists, rather than from hack writers of popular nonsense.

What do you think it means?

From the study:

"Additional booster doses may be able to compensate for relatively decreased binding to new viral variant antigens, potentially decreasing the public health impact of antibody response imprinting."

I saw another study showing that more shots makes the problem with immune imprinting worse.

So it´s probably very important that governments prepare with antivirals etc just like Bossche says. It can´t hurt to be prepared just in case.

From the study:

"Additional booster doses may be able to compensate for relatively decreased binding to new viral variant antigens, potentially decreasing the public health impact of antibody response imprinting."
And what do you think that implies?

They are saying that vaccines (just like infections with earlier variants) don't necessarily protect fully against new variants; And that this isn't a particular problem as long as people get regular booster vaccines.

Vaccines get you protection against the strain the vaccine was designed to combat; Infection does too - but getting infected carries the risk of severe disease, even death, so obviously vaccines are the preferable option.

If you are reading something else into that paragraph, then you are defining yourself as incompetent to hold a useful opinion, and you should either increase your competence through education, or delegate responsibility to those who know what they are talking about.

Hint - that doesn't include veterinarians, hack writers, political pundits, or anti-intellectual politicians.

From the study:

And what do you think that implies?

They are saying that vaccines (just like infections with earlier variants) don't necessarily protect fully against new variants; And that this isn't a particular problem as long as people get regular booster vaccines.

Vaccines get you protection against the strain the vaccine was designed to combat; Infection does too - but getting infected carries the risk of severe disease, even death, so obviously vaccines are the preferable option.

If you are reading something else into that paragraph, then you are defining yourself as incompetent to hold a useful opinion, and you should either increase your competence through education, or delegate responsibility to those who know what they are talking about.

Hint - that doesn't include veterinarians, hack writers, political pundits, or anti-intellectual politicians.
It does seem to be a big problem because the immune system becomes more damaged by each shot.

The vaxx only produce antibodies for the S-protein. Antibodies from infection recognize more of the virus. Also N-protein.

According to this study each shot makes broader immunity less likely.

"for any given viral copy number, the odds of anti-N seropositivity were 13.67 times higher for the placebo arm than the vaccine arm"

Igor explains. https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/moderna-knew-vaccinated-people-will?s=r

BTW Vanden Bossche links to that blog so i guess they agree.

Yazbutt, I'd like to know how Hillary Clinton can be an alien space lizard in a human suite, while at the same time a cannibalistic pedophile? I mean, is a (space) lizard eating a human child really a cannibal?

Back
Top Bottom