• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

VIDEOS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH

I was expecting a bird to fly by and crap on his head or the camera to show his fly was down. That said...

The National Anthem is hard to sing, so I give the guy kudos for having the guts to give it a try. That epic fail doesn't compare to Rosanne Barr's epic fail though:

I was expecting a bird to fly by and crap on his head or the camera to show his fly was down. That said...

The National Anthem is hard to sing, so I give the guy kudos for having the guts to give it a try.

It's really hard when you don't know the lyrics.

The National Anthem is hard to sing, so I give the guy kudos for having the guts to give it a try.

It's really hard when you don't know the lyrics.
I guess I missed that part of it on the first viewing. He's not the only who doesn't know the lyrics well....:redface:

And now for something completely different...

One of those videos you probably don't want to share to your social media on Veteran's Day if you're an American...but I grew up within spitting distance of Canada and loved this show:

One of those videos you probably don't want to share to your social media on Veteran's Day if you're an American...but I grew up within spitting distance of Canada and loved this show:

I love my country!

Back
Top Bottom