• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

VIDEOS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH

there are a lot of these little sections in anime apparently where a character has to pretend to understand english while being frozen in fear. Funny, but strange stuff. I need to find a complilation of it.

The english spoken is usually nonsense at any rate and the accent is really bad. There are lots of Japanese voice actors with much better english, so maybe it is a meta inside joke.

How come most of the videos in this thread don't even make me chuckle.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/qj6XAvuRn4Q[/YOUTUBE]

When I was a kid, learning that some dude who died 2000 years ago still loves people was the weirdest thing ever, cuz I'd already seen that animals that supposedly loved us humans died and just decayed, couldn't feel or think or anything. Then I watched a doco about voodooism and supposed zombification an got even more horrified that a Zombie Jew wanted to eat our brains in order to sustain itself. The adults called it blasphemy, which seemed a stupid idea to allow for humans to treat others humans like the first set of humans were just huge dicks. Dave Allen seems a bit funnier than even Carlin over religion cu he just repeats what religious people say out of "piety" and its so ridiculous that believing it seems so far out of reality its hilarious.

But then gain, hen I was about 8 years old after watching a save the whales campaign ad, and Free Willy, not the film but the "free Keiko who played Willy in a movie thing", I thought if I hollowed out our basement just enough to leave a lip to tiptoe into the laundry room, and a small platform for getting to the stairs that we could keep a dolphin in it. My Dad asked me how we would feed it, and I said I'd babysit to get money for fish an then he said "no" without even looking at my diagram I'd made.

Logisitically, it'd still work, I think, even tho it'd also destabilize part of the house, it'd only have been the porch area. Probably. Silly me, I should have been asking a 2000 year dead zombie for the help to build it, after letting that zombie blame me for his Dad's biggest fuck-ups, of course.

Back
Top Bottom