• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

VIDEOS THAT MAKE YOU LAUGH

I approve of this message. I mean the play, not the announcer.

How do you know prayers don't work?

Rehearsal for Jesus's World Tour 2022 is on point.

^^^ :ROFLMAO:

Actually, when I get cola for home, I always try to find RC Cola. I prefer it over Coke or Pepsi. I can still get it for 99 cents a 2L in convenience stores.

That commercial kinda skeeved me out a bit.

I like RC too. Don't see it around anymore in my area, though it was fairly popular when I was a kid. Maybe its in the back bottom shelf, next to the Fresca, Tab and Grape Nehi?!

I like RC too. Don't see it around anymore in my area, though it was fairly popular when I was a kid.
It's pretty common around here. Even Kroger carries it.
We have a store that sells a lot of candy and soda from when I was a kid. RC, Dad's Root Beer, Faygo. And some odd stuff like Hostess Ding Dong and Twinkie flavored latte. It's all bottled. They've got candy cigarettes too. I should send some to my granddaughter. I wonder if they're illegal in CA.? And Squirt. I liked Squirt. This is Mexican Squirt though. Maybe it's like American Squirt. I'll have to ask around.
Sweets and Geeks

I like RC too. Don't see it around anymore in my area, though it was fairly popular when I was a kid.
It's pretty common around here. Even Kroger carries it.
We have a store that sells a lot of candy and soda from when I was a kid. RC, Dad's Root Beer, Faygo. And some odd stuff like Hostess Ding Dong and Twinkie flavored latte. It's all bottled. They've got candy cigarettes too. I should send some to my granddaughter. I wonder if they're illegal in CA.? And Squirt. I liked Squirt. This is Mexican Squirt though. Maybe it's like American Squirt. I'll have to ask around.
Sweets and Geeks
Faygo is a Michigan mainstay. Try the Redpop. It's the flavor that put the brand on the map.

I would assume Mexican Squirt is made with real sugar instead of corn sweetener.

Check if they have Vernor's. Best ginger ale in the world. Another Michigan item. My FiL was a Vernor's delivery driver before he got his job at the GM plant.

Reminds me of those cars in Seattle during the ice storm.

Back
Top Bottom