• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

War and Covid - The excuse for the coming financial collapse

The money masters

Not a credible source.

How do you know Loren? None of us really knows what is fake media or not, the best that can be done is not to censor and then to discuss in public what is most probable factual. Elon Musk is right.

That’s utter bollocks.

It’s fairly easy to spot fake media. Not only does it make claims that you know to be false when discussing things you are familiar with, but it also almost always follows a predictable and recognisable pattern, that seeks not only to promote whatever nonsense is being peddled, but also to denigrate the very idea that you might be able to check their ‘facts’.

Without even looking at the video, the title and title image scream “We are trying to fool idiots into believing nonsense!!”. It’s far from proof, but more than enough to persuade experienced and cynical people not to waste their time.

The very high prior that it will be stupid conspiracist crap massively outweighs the tiny chance that it will be a true and accurate description of some element of reality - and if it is, it’s vanishingly unlikely to contain enough new information to make watching it worth the time.

The fact is that just being on YouTube, and being promoted here by someone with a track record of conspiracist claptrap, is enough to eliminate any chance that I would ever bother to watch it.

In the real world, nothing important can be effectively hidden for long. If it’s not being widely discussed, that’s probably because it’s horseshit.

There’s far too much bullshit for any real information to be exchanged at all, unless most of the bullshit is filtered out. That’s not censorship, it’s survival.

Money comes to existance through loans. Only a new loan can pay for an old loan with interest. On the global level. No?

So how is that system not doomed to die from the start?

Money is created by the government.

Take a loan to buy a car and you pay it back from your paycheck. You are not likely to get another loan to from another bank to pay off the first loan.

You can refinance debt. Trump is notorious for avoiding bankruptcy through an often shady series of loans. The financial system can be legally gamed.

:confused2: I refuted this in the post you quoted. Didn't you read it?

When the Fed bought assets from private banks, the measures M1, M2, and M3 of "money" did not change. This is true whether the selling bank left its new funds on deposit at the Fed, or insisted on bales of $100 banknotes. (MB "money" did increase, but nobody cares about it.)

When you went to the bank and took out a loan to buy a car, THEN money (whether M1, M2 or M3) DID get created. This is true whether you took your loan as a checking account, cashier's check, or banknotes, and whether the bank had the cash in its vaults or had to get it from another bank or the Fed.

Don't blame me; this is the way "money" (M1. M2, M3) is DEFINED by federal bean-counters. And no, they didn't define it this way to confuse people getting their information from Goldbug videos on Youtube, but rather as a useful way to help experts understand the real economy.

Money comes to existance through loans. Only a new loan can pay for an old loan with interest. On the global level. No?

So how is that system not doomed to die from the start?

The Federal Reserve creates the amount of money that is needed. This is by handwave, not by loans. Yes, it's then loaned out and the system would collapse if all those loans had to be repaid--but it's never intended that they'll all be repaid. As old ones get repaid they make new ones to keep the money supply where it should be. So long as the Fed is allowed to do it's job and has competent people at the helm there's no problem. Put that power under political control and you have big problems--typically hyperinflation but a fanatic could go the other way also.

They certainly DO create money. And, if checkbooks and traveler's checks are "money" they actually print it as well. The financial system helped inflate real estate prices under Bush-43, and mortgages could be used as collateral for further lending and new "money."

No. They don't create it. The confusion comes from the fact that there are actually two things going on here:

The Fed, and only the Fed, creates money. Banks move it around--what counts for economic purposes is the movement of the money, not the existence of it. This is why the Fed controls the economy by changing interest rates--higher interest rates slow the movement and since the movement is a substantial multiplier changing it has a far greater effect than changing the basic supply.

Think of a wheel. The Fed takes one dollar and tapes it to the wheel, the wheel turns (the economy happens.) The dollar comes up, Adam says "one dollar". It continues to spin, Bob says "one dollar". Then Charlie, David etc. (Adam bought something from Bob, Bob bought something from Charlie etc.) For economic purposes what matters is how often that dollar comes up--how fast the wheel is spinning.

The mortgage mess was a wheel named "housing" spinning at a crazy rate.

Using precious metal as money worked reasonably well for millennia, at least while governments were too weak and disorganized to institute successful fiat currencies like we have today.

It never worked well--the economy was far more unstable under specie money (where the money supply is basically a matter of chance) than under fiat money.

Most prognosticators agree that bubbles WILL burst. The uncertainty is about WHEN.
And how badly. I looked at the housing mess and contemplated whether we should sell our house and rent for a while--while I was almost perfectly correct about the peak I way underestimated the drop and decided that it didn't make economic sense. In hindsight I see we would have pocketed something in the ballpark of a quarter million had we done so.

Because only new debt can pay for old debt + interest. Eventually old debt + interest is to big to be paid with new debt.

When markets realize this credit markets collapse within minutes. Meaning global economic depression, chaos and starvation. Of course now central banks print but for how long can that continue?

Guess debt must be cancelled in some way.

You're making a fundamental flaw here--the Fed doesn't keep the interest it collects, it hands it over to the government. That money is available to repay debt.

Checks are not money. They are script exchangeable for dollars. Same with travelers checks.

When the Fed bought assets from private banks, the measures M1, M2, and M3 of "money" did not change. This is true whether the selling bank left its new funds on deposit at the Fed, or insisted on bales of $100 banknotes. (MB "money" did increase, but nobody cares about it.)

When you went to the bank and took out a loan to buy a car, THEN money (whether M1, M2 or M3) DID get created. This is true whether you took your loan as a checking account, cashier's check, or banknotes, and whether the bank had the cash in its vaults or had to get it from another bank or the Fed.

Don't blame me; this is the way "money" (M1. M2, M3) is DEFINED by federal bean-counters. And no, they didn't define it this way to confuse people getting their information from Goldbug videos on Youtube, but rather as a useful way to help experts understand the real economy.
I am no financial expert but this is pretty basic. The fed controls liquidity in the market.

When congress spent billions on COVID aide it had to come from the fed. Deficit spending which is another topic. The govt essentially goes into debt. We owe money to China.

The gold standard is irrelevant.

Checks are not creating money. Checks ares a scrpt that on deanmd can be redeemed for dollars.

Anyone creating paper or coin money is guilty of counterfeiting.

In the 90s there was a small town that created a local script based barter system. If somebody painted yior house for you you could pay him in script. Participator stores would exchange goods for script. In the end script could be exchanged for dollars. It was an attempt to keep money circulating in the community.

You can look at it as smoke and mirrors, but currency in the end is tied to real goods and services in the economy. Currency rereents real labor and real goods.

The absurdity of crypto currency is it is not tied to any material value in the economy.

Yes, there's a lot of jabbering gibberish on YouTube and Facebook. At least some of the jabberers have greed as their excuse: they want you to buy over-priced gold, or invest in their Crypto scam. When a YouTube tells you the price of butter a century ago, that's the signal to click the 'Close Tab' icon.

But it is true that the global economy is very dependent on the modern financial system; and that the financial system has recently been creating money at an unprecedented rate. Whether this is good or bad is less clear.

Second, banks do not print money.
They certainly DO create money. And, if checkbooks and traveler's checks are "money" they actually print it as well. The financial system helped inflate real estate prices under Bush-43, and mortgages could be used as collateral for further lending and new "money."

But banks operate in concert with actions and regulations of government and central banks. Since the housing bubble burst in 2008, the FRB has been buying banks' assets; this allowed the banks to make new loans and create new "money." It's irrelevant whether you deem that money to be created by the central bank or private banks. We should be grateful (or hopeful) that the central bank acts in the public interest.

Many trillions of dollars of new money have been created this way by the world's central banks during the 21st century, and this has been responsible for ongoing prosperity. If it seems wrong or corrupt, know that you might not have a job right now were it not for this money creation.

But this debt bubble is not an unmixed blessing. The Fed has announced that to fight inflation it will begin selling some of the trillions of dollars in assets on its books. This will be fun to watch!

The system has to collapse! It has, it will again. What is the solution again? Or is this CT-Boner stuff?
Not sure what the solution is.
So you just like complaining then?
I do not think it wrong to point out a problem even if no obvious solution presents. Experts are certainly aware that the financial system is in uncharted waters with no clear path forward. I think my own metaphor is apt: The FRB is now trying to navigate its vessel (the economy) between the hazards of Scylla and Charybdis. Let's wish them luck!
. . .
Yes, we've seen how well gold and silver have worked. Like for real. Check up on 19th Century economy, bank panics, the attempt to corner the gold market 1869.

Using precious metal as money worked reasonably well for millennia, at least while governments were too weak and disorganized to institute successful fiat currencies like we have today.

The Panic of 1869 was interesting. Jay Gould — sometimes considered the 23rd most wealthy person in all of history — was counting on the connivance of President Grant's unscrupulous brother-in-law, Abel Corbin. (The U.S. Treasury had far more gold than Mr. Gould.) Fortunately Corbin's brother-in-law awoke from his stupor long enough to order Treasury to buy greenbacks in New York City, thereby putting a stop to Gould's adventure.

We should thank our lucky stars that the Kushner brothers simply lacked the intelligence or imagination of Jay Gould during the recent Reign of Corruption and Stupidity.

I think economic predictions are about 50/50.

Occasionally somebody gets it right, but there is no way to accurately predict the economy in nay detail.

Most prognosticators agree that bubbles WILL burst. The uncertainty is about WHEN.
Humans are corrupt, I should have known.

Boom and bust are part of it going far back in human civilization. The goal of modern government is to try and smooth out the peaks and valleys.

Biden and the left may have made a serious blunder in putting a lot of cash into the system.
Yes, I agree that there is too much cash in the system. Yes, the left can be blamed a little for overshooting. However, PPP and other such programs was started by the republicans.
If there’s too much cash in the system, a large part of the blame lies with the people who stopped taking so much cash out of the system in taxes.

Checks are not creating money. Checks ares a scrpt that on deanmd can be redeemed for dollars.

Please humor me. Answer the following questions.
(1) The FRB and Treasury track the American money supply using measures M1 and M2. Do you think this is some sort of scam?
(2) Suppose you deposit $1000 in your friendly bank and they give you a checkbook. Have M1 and M2 changed?
(3) The bank then sends the $1000 to the Fed saying "these banknotes are soiled and might as well be destroyed anyway; just credit our account with $1000." Have M1 and M2 changed?
(4) You go to the bank asking to borrow another $1000 so you can repair your truck. The bank OKs the loan and tells you there's another $1000 in your checking account. Have M1 and M2 changed?

Thanks in advance for appeasing my curiosity.

Yes, there's a lot of jabbering gibberish on YouTube and Facebook. At least some of the jabberers have greed as their excuse: they want you to buy over-priced gold, or invest in their Crypto scam. When a YouTube tells you the price of butter a century ago, that's the signal to click the 'Close Tab' icon.

But it is true that the global economy is very dependent on the modern financial system; and that the financial system has recently been creating money at an unprecedented rate. Whether this is good or bad is less clear.

But banks operate in concert with actions and regulations of government and central banks. Since the housing bubble burst in 2008, the FRB has been buying banks' assets; this allowed the banks to make new loans and create new "money." It's irrelevant whether you deem that money to be created by the central bank or private banks. We should be grateful (or hopeful) that the central bank acts in the public interest.

Many trillions of dollars of new money have been created this way by the world's central banks during the 21st century, and this has been responsible for ongoing prosperity. If it seems wrong or corrupt, know that you might not have a job right now were it not for this money creation.

But this debt bubble is not an unmixed blessing. The Fed has announced that to fight inflation it will begin selling some of the trillions of dollars in assets on its books. This will be fun to watch!

The system has to collapse! It has, it will again. What is the solution again? Or is this CT-Boner stuff?
I do not think it wrong to point out a problem even if no obvious solution presents. Experts are certainly aware that the financial system is in uncharted waters with no clear path forward. I think my own metaphor is apt: The FRB is now trying to navigate its vessel (the economy) between the hazards of Scylla and Charybdis. Let's wish them luck!
. . .
Yes, we've seen how well gold and silver have worked. Like for real. Check up on 19th Century economy, bank panics, the attempt to corner the gold market 1869.

The Panic of 1869 was interesting. Jay Gould — sometimes considered the 23rd most wealthy person in all of history — was counting on the connivance of President Grant's unscrupulous brother-in-law, Abel Corbin. (The U.S. Treasury had far more gold than Mr. Gould.) Fortunately Corbin's brother-in-law awoke from his stupor long enough to order Treasury to buy greenbacks in New York City, thereby putting a stop to Gould's adventure.

We should thank our lucky stars that the Kushner brothers simply lacked the intelligence or imagination of Jay Gould during the recent Reign of Corruption and Stupidity.

Occasionally somebody gets it right, but there is no way to accurately predict the economy in nay detail.

Boom and bust are part of it going far back in human civilization. The goal of modern government is to try and smooth out the peaks and valleys.

Biden and the left may have made a serious blunder in putting a lot of cash into the system.
Yes, I agree that there is too much cash in the system. Yes, the left can be blamed a little for overshooting. However, PPP and other such programs was started by the republicans.
If there’s too much cash in the system, a large part of the blame lies with the people who stopped taking so much cash out of the system in taxes.
We don't have a perfect system obviously! During covid, we were in the danger zone of a massive recession. Government stimulants probably saved the day. But clearly, we overspent. We over stimulated the economy. Too much cash in the system. We overshot. It happens. We'll figure it out.

Demand for loans and the state of the economy determine the amount of cash that is put into or taken out of economy. Too much money and demnd goes up for goods raising inflation. Too little money and demand for goods goes down.

It is a continuous process of interest rate, inflation, and money supply. A balancing act.

In the economy interest on loans in part is determined by supply and demand, along with the interest rates set be the fed. Banks have to pay for a 'loan' from the fed in a manner of speaking.

The assertion that banks create money is wrong, maybe it is your use of words. Through loans banks foster creation of wealth and expansion of the economy.

The Federal Reserve System (also known as the Federal Reserve or simply the Fed) is the central banking system of the United States of America. It was created on December 23, 1913, with the enactment of the Federal Reserve Act, after a series of financial panics (particularly the panic of 1907) led to the desire for central control of the monetary system in order to alleviate financial crises.[list 1] Over the years, events such as the Great Depression in the 1930s and the Great Recession during the 2000s have led to the expansion of the roles and responsibilities of the Federal Reserve System.[6][11][12]

The U.S. Congress established three key objectives for monetary policy in the Federal Reserve Act: maximizing employment, stabilizing prices, and moderating long-term interest rates.[13] The first two objectives are sometimes referred to as the Federal Reserve's dual mandate.[14] Its duties have expanded over the years, and currently also include supervising and regulating banks, maintaining the stability of the financial system, and providing financial services to depository institutions, the U.S. government, and foreign official institutions.[15] The Fed also conducts research into the economy and provides numerous publications, such as the Beige Book and the FRED database.

The Federal Reserve System is composed of several layers. It is governed by the presidentially-appointed board of governors or Federal Reserve Board (FRB). Twelve regional Federal Reserve Banks, located in cities throughout the nation, regulate and oversee privately owned commercial banks.[16][17][18] Nationally chartered commercial banks are required to hold stock in, and can elect some board members of, the Federal Reserve Bank of their region.

The Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) sets monetary policy. It consists of all seven members of the board of governors and the twelve regional Federal Reserve Bank presidents, though only five bank presidents vote at a time—the president of the New York Fed and four others who rotate through one-year voting terms. There are also various advisory councils.[list 2] It has a structure unique among central banks, and is also unusual in that the United States Department of the Treasury, an entity outside of the central bank, prints the currency used.[24]

The federal government sets the salaries of the board's seven governors, and it receives all the system's annual profits, after dividends on member banks' capital investments are paid, and an account surplus is maintained. In 2015, the Federal Reserve earned a net income of $100.2 billion and transferred $97.7 billion to the U.S. Treasury[25] and 2020 earnings were approximately $88.6 billion with remittances to the U.S. Treasury of $86.9 billion.[26] Although an instrument of the US Government, the Federal Reserve System considers itself "an independent central bank because its monetary policy decisions do not have to be approved by the President or by anyone else in the executive or legislative branches of government, it does not receive funding appropriated by Congress, and the terms of the members of the board of governors span multiple presidential and congressional terms."[27]

The Federal Reserve System is the central bank of the United States. Referred to as the Fed, it is arguably the most influential economic institution in the world. One of the chief responsibilities set out in the Fed's charter is the management of the total outstanding supply of U.S. dollars and dollar substitutes.1 That means the Fed is responsible for the policies that create or destroy billions of dollars every day.

. . .

We don't have a perfect system obviously! During covid, we were in the danger zone of a massive recession. Government stimulants probably saved the day. But clearly, we overspent. We over stimulated the economy. Too much cash in the system. We overshot. It happens. We'll figure it out.
To be fair, a lot of the current inflation is a reflection of high oil prices, which are mainly due to Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

Yet another reason why we need nuclear power, so that the world isn’t so beholden to the military adventures of crazy Russians, Arabs, or Persians.

The assertion that banks create money is wrong
No, it’s not.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fractional-reserve_banking

Because banks hold in reserve less than the amount of their deposit liabilities, and because the deposit liabilities are considered money in their own right (see commercial bank money), fractional-reserve banking permits the money supply to grow beyond the amount of the underlying base money originally created by the central bank.

The assertion that banks create money is wrong, maybe it is your use of words. Through loans banks foster creation of wealth and expansion of the economy.

Yes, our quibble can be viewed as just one of terminology and for that I apologize HOWEVER my definition and explanation of "money" IS the correct one. You will do yourself a favor to learn why; then you won't come across as ignorant.

Consider the U.S. in the early 19th century, when there was NO central bank . During the period 1811-1816 (between the First and Second Banks of the U.S.) or the period 1834-1861 (after 2nd Bank effectively ceased until before greenbacks were printed to pay for War) there were no banknotes printed by the U.S. government. OTOH, private banks were printing paper money; a merchant in St. Louis might honor a banknote from Philadelphia, though often at a hefty discount. These paper notes served the purpose of, and followed the definition of, money and were useful as money since carrying the scarce metals gold or silver around would have been inconvenient. If the paper money was backed by precious metals in the bank's vault you MIGHT argue that to count the paper as additional money would be double counting. In fact, the money was NOT fully backed. (And there was almost no banking regulation.) The Philadelphia $1 bank note might buy only half of what a silver dollar would buy in St. Louis, but it was still money.

And that money was obviously created and printed by the private bank in Philadelphia.

If this is still unclear, I give up. I trust you can do your own Googling? The private bank can print all the "money" it wants, but it is irrelevant until it is put into circulation. That can happen in one of three ways: (a) someone deposits U.S.-minted gold or silver coins (or other valuable) and receives the bank-notes, (b) someone deposits paper money drawn on a correspondent bank, (c) a borrower signs a loan document. It is case (c) where the private bank creates money.

Recall that for many decades, the U.S. government printed no banknotes; it acquired the money it needed by minting metal coins (although it must acquire the metal), taxation, tariffs or, rarely, borrowing (e.g. for the Louisiana Purchase). Miners produced "money", one can argue with reason, when they took gold or silver out of the ground. Other money was created by private banks when they lent. Is there any dispute about this?

Now what about "central banks"? The 1st and 2nd Banks of the U.S. were owned by private shareholders and operated on principles much like private banks — and indeed, given the shareholders, WERE private banks. Like the private banks, these banks issued paper banknotes, but generally trading at only small discount. A main difference is that while the retail bank might be lending to Farmer Joe, betting his corn crop comes in, the central bank will generally hold only high-quality debt paper, perhaps lending to government or other banks to improve liquidity. Note that money owed by one bank to another is generally NOT included in measures of money.

From the time of Abe Lincoln to the time of John F. Kennedy, the U.S. Treasury printed paper money, with a class clearly marked on each banknote showing whether it was fiat currency or backed by a precious metal.

It may be clearest to regard Federal Reserve banknotes as completely separate class of money, indeed simplest to treat it similarly to the banknotes created by private banks. Such banknotes have been issued since the time of Woodrow Wilson to the present, and no U.S.T. banknotes have been created since JFK or LBJ. Note that money created electronically by FRB has EXACTLY the same status as Fed Res banknotes. (Money is also created electronically by private banks in the normal course of business, specifically lending.)

In times of economic uncertainty, private banks are reluctant to make loans, the money supply shrinks. In a vicious cycle, recession begets credit tightening and vice versa. A central bank can take measures to encourage private lending, but any money created will be created by the private lenders.

Everything so far is clear-cut. Now let's consider where confusion arises. It is generally held that the FRB somehow controls the money supply, with open-market trading in (usually) high-quality debt paper, and by setting an advisory target for over-night "risk-free" money. But as I have explained in excruciating detail, these manipulations do NOT "create money." — They certainly do not increase M1, M2 or M3 without further action by the private banking sector.

Can we split our difference and agree that
the private banking sector creates money, while the central bank attempts to target the quantity and interest rates of that private lending.

Beginning some two decades ago in Japan, "quantitative easing" by a central bank has been used with the hope of increasing lending by private banks: The central bank buys low-risk debt, e.g. U.S. Treasury bills, notes or bonds, hoping that the bank will replace that asset with a new loan to some entrepreneur. But even here, it is the private bank which creates new money! If the bank keeps its proceeds from the bond sale in an account at the FRB — recall that inter-bank paper is not counted as "money" — then no new money has been created. (And indeed it happens that much of this QE money is held by private banks in "excess reserve" accounts at the Fed.)

[off-topic?\ The interest rate for overnight and other future money went negative in Europe after the Crisis and was in danger of going negative in the U.S. This is one reason the FRB started paying interest on excess reserves. Yet, such interest DISCOURAGED private lending. You can see that central banking — almost regarded as a solved problem in the late 20th century — is already in treacherous uncharted waters.[/o-t]

Does this help?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The way the U.S. government acquires money to spend is a completely separate topic. It can inflict taxes or tariffs, where money is sopped up rather thn created. It can borrow from private citizens: Since these funds would be in lieu of other spending or investment, again money is sopped up rather than created. If the government's IOUs end up in the hands of a U.S. bank, private or central, then money has been created, by the private or central bank respectively.

ETA: Perhaps many of you will think "Another bullshit long-winded post by Swammi the Dumbo."
But I've reread the article and I now think I did an unusually good job of explaining and clarifying the topic of money creation.

Last edited:
A lengthy exercise in hand waving and obfuscation.

Money is 'the coin of the realm'. Drachmas, pesos, dollars, rubles.

Checks are not cash. Traveler's Checks are not cash. Credit cads are not cash. Debit cards are not cash.

A common scene in old movies. Somebody owes another guy money. He says to the guy 'I'll give you a check for what I owe you'. The other guy says 'I don't trust you, give me cash'.

Checks are not cash. Traveler's Checks are not cash. Credit cads are not cash. Debit cards are not cash.

A common scene in old movies. Somebody owes another guy money. He says to the guy 'I'll give you a check for what I owe you'. The other guy says 'I don't trust you, give me cash'.
Cash isn't what it once was as in the 'old movies' before 1971. Before that date, someone could take their paper money into a federal reserve bank, demand, and receive silver for it. Paper money has only been an IOU that the federal reserve is not required to redeem since 1971. It only has value because others accept it as having value... sorta like the personal check the guy in your post wanted to pay with.

Cash isn't what it once was as in the 'old movies' before 1971. Before that date, someone could take their paper money into a federal reserve bank, demand, and receive silver for it. Paper money has only been an IOU that the federal reserve is not required to redeem since 1971. It only has value because others accept it as having value... sorta like the personal check the guy in your post wanted to pay with.
I haven’t handled notes or coins in several years. Literally every single cent I earn, and every single cent I spend, is electronic records.

Cash is dead to me. I still earn money, and still spend money. But cash is as much a part of my life as Dodos and Passenger Pigeons.

Money and cash have very little relationship in modern economies; Cash is just the minuscule fraction of money that people have as physical tokens - it has a tiny number of minor uses, mostly in the ever decreasing number of situations where electronic transfer of wealth is impossible or impractical; and a lot of problems, not least of which is a lack of security.

Taxes don't take cash out of the system because the government spends the tax money.

I haven’t handled notes or coins in several years. Literally every single cent I earn, and every single cent I spend, is electronic records.

Cash is dead to me. I still earn money, and still spend money. But cash is as much a part of my life as Dodos and Passenger Pigeons.

Money and cash have very little relationship in modern economies; Cash is just the minuscule fraction of money that people have as physical tokens - it has a tiny number of minor uses, mostly in the ever decreasing number of situations where electronic transfer of wealth is impossible or impractical; and a lot of problems, not least of which is a lack of security.
So far so good. But how will you feed yourself when the internet is attacked by Russia/China or blown up by an electromagnetic bomb? IMHO its only a matter of when this happens.

You will either starve, resort to stealing, or borrow from someone smarter than you are having real physical money that food producers will exchange.

Back
Top Bottom