• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Washington Man Accused of Hurling Molotov Cocktails at ICE Detention Center Killed by Police

Half-Life

Banned
Banned
Basic Beliefs
Skeptical
https://www.thedailybeast.com/washi...-ice-detention-center-killed-by-tacoma-police

"A man who was allegedly armed with a rifle and throwing molotov cocktails at an ICE detention center in Tacoma, Washington was killed by responding police officers on Saturday, police said.

Tacoma Police responded to the Northwest Detention Center, a privately run detention facility that holds migrants, at about 4 a.m. on Saturday after an employee called about an armed man outside, authorities told the The Daily Beast."

This man was radicalized by AOC and her fellow democrats rhetoric. Where is the demonization from the left demanding AOC be held responsible for inciting violence??

This man was radicalized by AOC and her fellow democrats rhetoric. Where is the demonization from the left demanding AOC be held responsible for inciting violence??
where is a quote of AOC suggesting the bombing of ICE detention centers?
Where is evidence he was out to destroy ICE, rather than the immigrants presumably detained inside?

Are you maybe jumping the gun a teensy bit?

Where is evidence he was out to destroy ICE, rather than the immigrants presumably detained inside?

Because when the right wing talks about the dangers of Muslim immigration, we had a mosque shooter and the left claimed that the shooter was radicalized by Ben Shapiro, even though Ben Shapiro never said to invoke violence. You see the similarities now?

Because when the right wing talks about the dangers of Muslim immigration, we had a mosque shooter and the left claimed that the shooter was radicalized by Ben Shapiro, even though Ben Shapiro never said to invoke violence. You see the similarities now?
So, you don't know this guy's name, or his politics, or his target(s) but it's a good excusevto troll the Left in the name of yit-for-tat.

About what i would expect from you.

Find that Jesus quote, yet?

AOC irresponsibly used inflammatory language comparing these detention centers to Nazi concentration camps. Ironic though, since her right hand man Saikat Chakrabati is a fan of an actual Nazi collaborator.

You are right that we can't know for sure, but I am liking the chances that he is an open-borders lefty who wanted to play a commando liberating a supposed "concentration camp".

Perhaps he was, but certainly not more than a literal teensy bit.

By the way, the wannabe Rambo over there was one Willem van Spronsen, 69, of Vashon Island, which is right across from the Seattle airport.
Appears to be a musician of some sort and seems to have a young son called Boots. That screams old hippie rather than MAGA to me ...

Last edited:
It took me a full half hour yesterday for me to look for my car keys. I bet it was that bitch AOC and the fucking lefts' fault.

Throwing Molotov cocktails at an ICE center to free detainees is pretty effed up since it just as likely to injure or kill them as it is to free them.

I'd wait to find out more information before jumping to conclusions.

Ok, he was definitely a leftist, and not at all averse to what is euphemistically called "direct action".
Will van Spronsen said:
if we had enough anarchists on the island to hold it, it would be a great place to occupy and turn into a community center. if we can round up 9 more besides me, let's do it!
‎"property ownership" is a ludicrous concept.

From "Occupy Portage".

I guess he could not round up any more anarchists besides himself for his "Occupy ICE" operation. LMAO!

Who is this Left person, and how did you meet him?

Do the two of you get together and talk about Ben Shapiro on your lunch breaks, or what?

Do the two of you get together and talk about Ben Shapiro on your lunch breaks, or what?

Ben Shapiro addressed it on his show when the left was saying he radicalized the shooter. The shooter looked at Shapiro's twitter feed before the shooting.

Ben Shapiro addressed it on his show when the left was saying he radicalized the shooter. The shooter looked at Shapiro's twitter feed before the shooting.

Yeah but, how did you meet him? Come to think of it, how did Shapiro meet him? Do you guys all meet up to play EVE Online together?

Yeah but, how did you meet him? Come to think of it, how did Shapiro meet him? Do you guys all meet up to play EVE Online together?

It is based on what the left says on social media. Ben Shapiro has a youtube channel and so do many leftists. They have shows on youtube as well.

It is based on what the left says on social media. Ben Shapiro has a youtube channel and so do many leftists. They have shows on youtube as well.

So you're facebook friends with this Left guy.

How did Shapiro meet him? Did you introduce them or was it just by chance you both met the same guy online? Were you playing EVE? A lot of smart conservatives play EVE. They like it because it's all about making isk and analyzing transactions and blowing up the competition and stealing shit from the weak and impoverished.

How did Shapiro meet him? Did you introduce them or was it just by chance you both met the same guy online? Were you playing EVE? A lot of smart conservatives play EVE. They like it because it's all about making isk and analyzing transactions and blowing up the competition and stealing shit from the weak and impoverished.

Stop being obtuse on purpose.

Stop evading the question. Why is Left not speaking for himself? What have you done to him? What are you hiding?

If Trump hasn’t tweeted on it, that gives a hint on the motive.

Which is worse - purposeful obtuseness or unavoidable obtuseness?

Their obvious point is your predilection for generalization about "the left" based on 2nd hand anecdotes. What would you think about posts deriding "Christian conservatives" based on some of the howlers you have made (Democrats inventing slavery immediately comes to mind)? There are incredibly stupid and/or nasty people in every part of the political spectrum. The real question is whether or not they are representative of that part of the spectrum or not.

It took me a full half hour yesterday for me to look for my car keys. I bet it was that bitch AOC and the fucking lefts' fault.

Shouldn’t you have capitalized “Left” since it is a single entity?

And who is “The Left,” again now?

Corollary: are you “The Right”?

Aside from being unlikely to be successful in this case, I'm not exactly clear on why it would be morally wrong to liberate a concentration camp. I had a distant cousin who died doing exactly that in WWII, and I don't recall anyone ever questioning whether he had been perhaps an evil terrorist or something. There's a huge difference to me between violence in defense of the powerless, and violence targeted at them. This man died, he didn't kill anyone. And he died in defense of people who could not defend themselves. What is remotely evil about that?

Back
Top Bottom