• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Well, well, well. How the turntables ...

Derec

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
atheist
Minnesota DFL leader hurt in alleged carjacking, assault in Minneapolis
Fox 9 said:
DFL Second Vice Chairwoman Shivanthi Sathanandan said she was "violently carjacked" outside her north Minneapolis home earlier this week.
Sathanandan posted on Facebook on Sept. 6 stating the day before, she was attacked in her driveway by four "very young men" carrying guns. They allegedly beat her to the ground in front of her children, ages 4 and 7, while they screamed for help, and held their neighbors who tried to help them at gunpoint.
She shared a photo with her post showing her bloodied face, and said, "These criminals will not win. We need to take back our city."

This was then:
F5cTXedXwAAbjNg

But now:
F5cEt1YWQAEZKHq

Derec has discovered hypocrisy in politicians.
Welcome to 21st century America?

How about, instead of talking about a minor city politician we discuss state and federal level hypocrisy?
Tom

Because only a hypocrite would ask for a non-corrupt police force that respects the rights of citizens and still be against crime.:rolleyes:

“It’s time to build a new infrastructure that works for all communities”

How is that a big turnaround?

“It’s time to build a new infrastructure that works for all communities”

How is that a big turnaround?
I'm seeing the same thing. I don't know much about this person but it seems she's not happy with how the community is policed.

Most "defund" advocates I read about are about addressing poverty and root causes.

I like the thread title though.

So what is the DFL, and why am I blocked? I tried checking derec's link and that's the response I got.

Also on face value this is a retarded attitude. I think US cops are fucked because they have zero accountability. Even Derec thought other Derek did something wrong towards St George. - he was just upset that there were consequences. Strangely enough, Shivanthi Sathanandan feels the same way about cop's testimonies in the US can't be trusted. There is a clear and evident culture of massaging facts in police reports. That is overlooked by the Tucker-esque bullshit whining about "but they are accusing us of being racist!" when in fact US cops massage reports all the time. And that is a problem.

But Shivanthi Sathanandan is a name that is worth more than 60 points in scrabble so obviously her opinion on police accountability means jack shit. We need to forgive police corruption on the off chance our car gets jacked. That's the only solution.

So what is the DFL, and why am I blocked? I tried checking derec's link and that's the response I got.
Democratic Farmer Labor Party.

I assume you are blocked due to your location. It's a television news station's website.

Back
Top Bottom