• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What a weird campaign tactic

He's doing this to try to confuse independents but no doubt if you read the fine print the troops are being sent elsewhere. I am supposing this because there was also a meme of the same nature that said how he was better than both parties because he was withdrawing troops from Germany but those were being sent elsewhere in Europe.

So basically the foreign policy is good for Russia and neutral for us which means overall it is good for Russia.

Libertarians advocate peace.

Lots of people "advocate for peace". I "advocate for peace". That doesn't make me a libberpublican.
In fact it doesn't make anyone anything.
"Advocate for peace" is about as powerful, meaningful and actionable as "in favor of life".

Libertarians advocate peace.

Lots of people "advocate for peace". I "advocate for peace". That doesn't make me a libberpublican.
In fact it doesn't make anyone anything.
"Advocate for peace" is about as powerful, meaningful and actionable as "in favor of life".

So you have no idea what is meant by that. Thank you for playing. Go back to your conservoprogressive friends and say "those silly libertarians actually oppose war."

Back
Top Bottom