• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What are the Chances that Lev Has a Tragic Accident?

Ukranians don't have any obvious reason to WANT him to catch polonium flu either. Clearly you aren't understanding the subtext here.
Oh, I understand it completely, it's it just you don't understand subsubtext here :)
Parnas has zero connection to Russia, He is also not the worst thing that happened to Trump. So if Putin decides to start making "favors" to Trump he would have to start with a half-a-dozen other people before getting to Parnas. On the other hand, rich people in Ukraine who are behind that money siphoned through Parnas to Trump may have a reason to cut all links to them, but even that is too late. Parnas is more immediate problem for Nunes. In a half-perfect world Trump and most of his people would have been in prison already without any help from Parnas.

Also, if anything happens to any player in his gang, the rest of the gang (Guliani, Nunes, Mulvaney, Pompeo....,that guy in a shirt Jordan his name?) would throw Trump under the bus in no time.

No, you are so deranged with demanding that there was no shadey activity between Russia and Trump, that is all you see everywhere. This is about Nunes engaging in shady activities that support another branch of government and violate the principles of the foundation of our system of checks and balances.

In a courtroom, it is illegal for one lawyer to have a conversation with the judge without the other lawyer present... such basic checks of fairness and transparency do not exist in the legislative / Executive relationship... but must.

This is the relevant bit after which you complained that no one followed your derail. nice try, comrade.

No, you are so deranged with demanding that there was no shadey activity between Russia and Trump, that is all you see everywhere. This is about Nunes engaging in shady activities that support another branch of government and violate the principles of the foundation of our system of checks and balances.

In a courtroom, it is illegal for one lawyer to have a conversation with the judge without the other lawyer present... such basic checks of fairness and transparency do not exist in the legislative / Executive relationship... but must.

This is the relevant bit after which you complained that no one followed your derail. nice try, comrade.

It's kinda fun to watch barbos frothing at the mouth, and now you've gone and stopped him. :(
Regardless, it's rather transparent that the truth coming out about the utter falsity of Putin's Ukraine propaganda makes him uncomfortable.

The truth is that your pathetic habit to include Russia into every post backfired again.
The guy has no links to Russia whatsoever, he is an ordinary run-of-the-mill asshole who tried to capitalize on access to Trump.
So just stop as you did in that retarded "man in the cornfield" thread, though It was fun insight into inner workings of brains of resident neocons.

The truth is that your pathetic habit to include Russia into every post backfired again.
The guy has no links to Russia whatsoever

BWAHAHA! You have to be brain damaged, or believe everyone else here is, to fail to note the benefits that accrue to your dear leader through the antics of lev, igor, rudicolludi, president puppet and his little crime family. No... none of them have anything to do with Russia... don't bother your little head about it.
:hysterical:

The guy has no links to Russia whatsoever

BWAHAHA! You have to be brain damaged, or believe everyone else here is, to fail to note the benefits that accrue to your dear leader through the antics of lev, igor, rudicolludi, president puppet and his little crime family. No... none of them have anything to do with Russia... don't bother your little head about it.
:hysterical:
Brain damaged was the one who came out with "man in the cornfield" conspiracy theory.

The guy has no links to Russia whatsoever, he is an ordinary run-of-the-mill asshole who tried to capitalize on access to Trump.
So just stop as you did in that retarded "man in the cornfield" thread, though It was fun insight into inner workings of brains of resident neocons.

Nunes is using the same conspiracy theory that Russian Media is putting out - deflect the blame from Russia and try to pin it on Ukraine, and by blame I mean specifically the hacking of the DNC. There is solid evidence it was Russia, but yet Nunes, Gulliani, and the rest of the nit wits are going with the Russian deflection story.

We are finding out that Nunes and Parnas were likely involved in this nonsense together - this is speculation at this point, but Nunes is playing the "I don't remember" card very poorly.

It seems the most likely scenario at this point.

Nunes is using the same conspiracy theory that Russian Media is putting out - deflect the blame from Russia and try to pin it on Ukraine,
That appears to be BS, russian media did/does no such thing. In other words Fiona Hill was most likely full of shit when he testified that nonsense. There is absolutely no evidence that Russian intelligence is responsible for this retarded conspiracy theory.
and by blame I mean specifically the hacking of the DNC. There is solid evidence it was Russia, but yet Nunes, Gulliani, and the rest of the nit wits are going with the Russian deflection story.
That appears to be BS, russian media did/does no such thing. In other words Fiona Hill was most likely full of shit when he testified that nonsense. There is absolutely no evidence that Russian intelligence is responsible for this retarded conspiracy theory.
We are finding out that Nunes and Parnas were likely involved in this nonsense together - this is speculation at this point, but Nunes is playing the "I don't remember" card very poorly.

The most likely scenario is that this retarded conspiracy was born in Ukraine itself by people wanting to please Trump and his people

This bullshit is in the same category as "Alfa bank" and "man in a cornfield".

That appears to be BS, russian media did/does no such thing.

You really are plumbing the depths of dishonesty here.

Putin, Orban Planted Anti-Ukraine Theories In Trump’s Head

I'm sure you knew that, but you're desperate to deny it. as usual.
Russian media would be pilloried by the west for publishing that bullshit.
But Putin got away with introducing the "Ukrainedidit" conspiracy theory in Hungary, and letting his operatives feed the same bullshit to Rudicolludi - and they continue to do so to this day.

But Putin got away with introducing the "Ukrainedidit" conspiracy theory in Hungary, and letting his operatives feed the same bullshit to Rudicolludi - and they continue to do so to this day.

LOL, you just can't let it go. More and more convoluted conspiracy theories. By the way, your link does not prove your retarded conspiracy theory. So stop throwing random irrelevant shit on the wall. it''s not sticking.

LOL, you just can't let it go. More and more convoluted conspiracy theories.

Putin's stock in trade. Deal with it. We know the meddling fuck is already elbow-deep in the US 2020 elections.

and by blame I mean specifically the hacking of the DNC. There is solid evidence it was Russia, but yet Nunes, Gulliani, and the rest of the nit wits are going with the Russian deflection story.

The most likely scenario is that this retarded conspiracy was born in Ukraine itself by people wanting to please Trump and his people

“He”?

“He”?
You need to be more verbose.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/UegFJ4Ep3Mo[/YOUTUBE]
You display Persistent reading comprehension problems.
I never denied russian meddling in US elections. I merely denied claims that russian media/propaganda was pushing conspiracy theory that it was Ukraine, not Russia.

Truth is, it is you who denies election meddling, US meddling in russian elections that is :) Which by the way is probably better documented than Muller report.

And let me remind you that Maddow is the one who was/is pushing Alfa Bank conspiracy theory.

You need to be more verbose.

I'm wondering if you intended to call Fiona Hill "he."

If you did, it's likely not worth my while to have a conversation with you about this stuff. We will be talking past each other.
No, I had nos such intention, It was a typo. I recently switched from notebook keyboard to ordinary desktop one and typos are more frequent now. Speaking of her, she is obviously a neocon and that's all you need to know.

she is obviously a neocon and that's all you need to know.

You might also want to know that she worked in the research department at the John F. Kennedy School of Government from 1991 to 1999, and at the National Intelligence Council as a national intelligence analyst of Russia and Eurasia from 2006 to 2009. In 2017, she took a leave of absence from the Brookings Institution, where she was director for the Center on the United States and Europe, while also on the National Security Council. Hill is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the board of trustees of the Eurasia Foundation. Hill was an intelligence analyst under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama from 2006 to 2009. She was appointed, in the first quarter of 2017, by Donald Trump as Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Director for European and Russian Affairs on his National Security Council staff. She was forced to resign for telling the truth.

I think she has a resume that makes barbos look like a whining little puppy yearning for its mother. That's all you need to know.

But let's talk about Lev, Igor and Rudicolludi, since none of them has ever done anything to advance Putin's propaganda regarding Russia's innocence and Ukraine's fictional interference in the 2016 elections...

she is obviously a neocon and that's all you need to know.

You might also want to know that she worked in the research department at the John F. Kennedy School of Government from 1991 to 1999, and at the National Intelligence Council as a national intelligence analyst of Russia and Eurasia from 2006 to 2009. In 2017, she took a leave of absence from the Brookings Institution, where she was director for the Center on the United States and Europe, while also on the National Security Council. Hill is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations and the board of trustees of the Eurasia Foundation. Hill was an intelligence analyst under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama from 2006 to 2009. She was appointed, in the first quarter of 2017, by Donald Trump as Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Director for European and Russian Affairs on his National Security Council staff. She was forced to resign for telling the truth.

I think she has a resume that makes barbos look like a whining little puppy yearning for its mother. That's all you need to know.

But let's talk about Lev, Igor and Rudicolludi, since none of them has ever done anything to advance Putin's propaganda regarding Russia's innocence and Ukraine's fictional interference in the 2016 elections...
What does my resume have to do with anything?
John Bolton has a better resume than her, and he is a filthy neocon and she worked with the guy and liked it seems.
State Department is filled with neocons 99%, it's pretty much job requirement.

[YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/UegFJ4Ep3Mo[/YOUTUBE]
You display Persistent reading comprehension problems.
I never denied russian meddling in US elections. I merely denied claims that russian media/propaganda was pushing conspiracy theory that it was Ukraine, not Russia.

Truth is, it is you who denies election meddling, US meddling in russian elections that is :) Which by the way is probably better documented than Muller report.

And let me remind you that Maddow is the one who was/is pushing Alfa Bank conspiracy theory.

Please point to one time I've denied election meddling by the US in Russia. Do so or retract.

Back
Top Bottom