• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What are we going to do about brown/yeller/polynesian//goldenrod/red/non-African negroid/Inuikimo people and all their guns?

Nice Squirrel

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Only the Nice Squirrel can save us.
How do we keep guns out of these scary people's hands?

This thread is not racist.

weapon_thompson5.jpg
dangerous-australian-native-wildlife-cassowary-att.jpg
canada_ranger-tfb.jpg

By killing all white people because we're the ones that give them the guns.

One of those looks more like some sort of weaponized turkey than a gun.

Thank God. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition people! Onward Christian soldiers .... cue music here please!

Is that some kind of pissed off emu? WTF? Maybe they put a twist tie on his nuts or something like that.

Peace

Pegasus

I take it this thread is a response to the thread about "all those white people and their guns," In all the pictures you posted, there is not one of these people IN A WALMART OR TARGET STORE, A COURTHOUSE, A SCHOOL OR FOR THAT MATTER IN A BIG CITY.

I too wonder just what they did to piss off that emu. The man in the picture is holding a wooden shield in one hand and the other hand, mostly out of sight, I suspect has a gun. If I could suspect it, a cop would suspect it and he could end up a dead man.:thinking:

The bird maybe is a rhea? and not an emu.

I take it this thread is a response to the thread about "all those white people and their guns," In all the pictures you posted, there is not one of these people IN A WALMART OR TARGET STORE, A COURTHOUSE, A SCHOOL OR FOR THAT MATTER IN A BIG CITY.

Dude, if you see a white guy with a gun in a Walmart, you fucking turn and run. If you stop to try and take a picture of him, you're already dead.

Your plan to have the other followers of this thread commit Suicide By Crazy Person while trying to accomodate your request is as transparent as it is out of line. :mad:

riotgear.jpg
Japanese_Special_Naval_Landing_Forces_in_Battle_of_Shanghai_1937.jpg
Free-Syrian-Army-soldiers-008.jpg

Dude, if you see a white guy with a gun in a Walmart, you fucking turn and run. If you stop to try and take a picture of him, you're already dead.

Your plan to have the other followers of this thread commit Suicide By Crazy Person while trying to accomodate your request is as transparent as it is out of line. :mad:

Actually, Tom, there are several states where people traipse around with long guns INSIDE WALMARTS AND TARGETS. Check out the demand action website and you will see a lot of pictures of gun toting ammunitions buying customers in those stores. I signed a petition going to those stores that they not allow this anymore. Recently, Chipotle restaurants had and may still have an "open carry" policy. It is funny when an eating place has customers who feel they have to bring their guns to dinner. Not so funny when one of those gun toting fanatics decides to use his gun.

I am baffled by the comment you made about being out of line. I promise not to get out of line in these places because you could get shot. I think you don't understand how pervasive this open carry bullshit is becoming especially in the South.

I too wonder just what they did to piss off that emu. The man in the picture is holding a wooden shield in one hand and the other hand, mostly out of sight, I suspect has a gun. If I could suspect it, a cop would suspect it and he could end up a dead man.:thinking:

The bird maybe is a rhea? and not an emu.
No! It is not a rhea! It is not an emu! It's a cassowary! Gaah!

For future reference, this is what an Angry Emu looks like. :biggrina:

Back
Top Bottom