• Welcome to the Internet Infidels Discussion Board.

What are you watching on YouTube?

I've been watching these videos on the AM I channel.
This is the AI researcher, Cameron Berg's conversation with Maya, an AI model on introspection.

The hour+ video is good as well.
 
Everyone check out the SNL sketch called Waffle House. It's less than 4 minutes long and is constructed with deadly comic accuracy. It's also proof positive that all the talk about the show being no good anymore is just not true. This one is as good as the Beavis & Butthead masterpiece they turned out last season.
 
Everyone check out the SNL sketch called Waffle House. It's less than 4 minutes long and is constructed with deadly comic accuracy. It's also proof positive that all the talk about the show being no good anymore is just not true. This one is as good as the Beavis & Butthead masterpiece they turned out last season.
They might be good, I just don't care for most new shows these days. They're not super interesting to me. I also have a large backlog of old shows to watch.
 
Back
Top Bottom