• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Conservatives?

So conservatives whine about how Obamacare is all wrong for the nation.

Then dismantle it and create their own.

Then proceed to spend al ot more money on health care than liberals ever could.

Each year is liberals outspend conservatives then conservatives out spend liberals.

When I was a child all the way back in the eighties, I was taught that conservatives tried to save money for an emergency and spent it only when necessary while liberals love to spend other people's money than their own/

I don't see conservatives doing that any more. At all.

So I'm not entirely sure that there is such a thing as conservatives any more.

So could it be that the liberals have won and have destroyed them?

Conservatives are just not conserving anything anymore.

At least as far as i know.

Conservatives want to conserve culture and included within that culture is class structure, ranking of people, and institutions (like church) that are used by them to have control.

Is that a bad thing to preserve one's culture? If so, why?

What about tolerance for other cultures?

Conservatives want to conserve culture and included within that culture is class structure, ranking of people, and institutions (like church) that are used by them to have control.

It really sounds like you've only read or maybe understood the first 5 words in my response. Do I need to clarify something?

It really sounds like you've only read or maybe understood the first 5 words in my response. Do I need to clarify something?

Yes, I would appreciate it if you would, please. It was an ambiguous post for me.

Back
Top Bottom