• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What do you think of Hilary's campaign logo?

NobleSavage

Veteran Member
Basic Beliefs
Atheist
I think it's weird.

HillaryLogo1.png

It's an example of her caring about the American people. As a Presidential candidate and former Secretary of State, she has doctors who travel around with her while campaigning. Any injured people who pass by one of her rallies and think it's directing them to a hospital will have highly trained medical staff right there to save their lives.

Would you prefer that they just drive around the backroads of Iowa trying in vain to find a clinic until they drop dead? That's fucking cold, dude. I get that there's a partisan requirement to hate Hillary Clinton, but you're out of line when you put your silly little political games over the lives of innocent children.* :mad:

* In my example, the injured people were actually children. Disabled children, even. That's who you want to have die just so you can have one more opportunity to mock Hillary. You are an awful human being. :mad:

Hillary Clinton: a move to the right. Seems pretty apt.

I like it. "Hillary - FORWARD" Forward thinking, progress, progressive. Plus you can change the colors to match a trending theme. I like it. :)

I like how both the dem candidates go by first name. I just like that.

Back
Top Bottom