• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

Listening to the Original Broadway Cast Recording (Deluxe Edition) of Fiddler on the Roof.

My mom has always been a fan of Broadway musicals, and this one of the albums that got played over and over again in our house. This edition has a wealth of bonus tracks from the creators that delve into the development of the songs and the stage show.

And such great songs!

Listening to the Original Broadway Cast Recording (Deluxe Edition) of Fiddler on the Roof.

My mom has always been a fan of Broadway musicals, and this one of the albums that got played over and over again in our house. This edition has a wealth of bonus tracks from the creators that delve into the development of the songs and the stage show.

And such great songs!

Nice. I just got back from New York, and I saw the Lion King and Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. They were both pretty amazing. I didn't realize that much choreography was involved in those shows. The last night I was in New York I got to see one of my favorite bands - Reverend Horton Heat

It's as if Primus and Yngwie Malmsteen had an illegitimate love child who got better music education than either parent.

Back
Top Bottom