• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

Man that's dope. My copy is abused. It was heavily used by my aunt and after her passing was stored in a garage under a pile of junk in her daughters garage until I rescued it along with hundreds of other records. You can see the abuse in my pictures. I'm gonna dig this one up when I get home.

My copy is brand new, just came out a few weeks ago. I don't have the original, but its awesome that you do, even if it shows signs of being loved.

Russian rock legend,  Boris Grebenshchikov, is one of the founders of Russian rock music and perhaps the best known rock performer in Russia and much of the former Soviet territories. He has spoken out against the war and Putin's fascist regime, so he his blacklisted in Russia. His band, Aquarium, has been churning out hits since 1972, and he even performed on the David Letterman show in 1989. He performed in Odesa just after the war broke out in February. Here is a catchy antiwar song, "Poshel Von, Vavilon" (Go away, Babylon - English lyrics) with a Reggae beat:

Steely Dan. Looking out on San Francisco every night at work, I'm diving into tracks like this.

Back
Top Bottom