• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

Just heard Greta Van Fleet is doing a show here in their home area in March. They're from Frankenmuth. Gonna have to see about getting tickets for the wife and me. She loves them.

I've never seen the first video. Pretty cool. Reminds me a lot of seventies renaissance rock.

They played quite a lot around here before they got picked up and got big. I've never seen them, haven't been to a bar in many years. My wife saw them when they opened for Bob Seger on his farewell tour.

I've never seen the first video. Pretty cool. Reminds me a lot of seventies renaissance rock.

They played quite a lot around here before they got picked up and got big. I've never seen them, haven't been to a bar in many years. My wife saw them when they opened for Bob Seger on his farewell tour.
Reminds me of ...

Reminds me of ...

Yeah, pretty much everyone knows Zep is their biggest influence.

Back
Top Bottom