• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

I liked the live version from an appearance on the Old Grey Whistle Test;

RIP Meatloaf.

Loved this section;

I couldn't take it any longer
Lord, I was crazed
And when the feeling came upon me
Like a tidal wave
I started swearing to my god
And on my mother's grave
That I would love you to the end of time
I swore I'd love you to the end of time

So now I'm praying for the end of time
To hurry up and arrive
'Cause if I gotta spend another minute with you
I don't think that I can really survive
I'll never break my promise or forget my vow
But God only knows what I can do right now
I'm praying for the end of time
It's all that I can do (ooh, ooh)
Praying for the end of time
So I can end my time with you

Genius.

Part of how she sings this song is almost like being the first Indie Girl Voice singer, looking back at it now. This is a fun song.

I think these two Japanese New Wave influenced bands will be liked by fans of the genre here

Posting in honor of my neighbor that passed away before the next street drinking session. One of the oldest members of or community and a took a moment out of his day to knock on my door to ask what song this was because he liked it. Old white Gary. RIP my nigga.

I'll continue to do what I do until his surviving wife dies. I mow his lawn and cleaned his gutters. Every now and then (he didn't have to) he'd bring me a gift. Gave a cookout grill brand new gas grill at that because his wife was so happy to see grass growing in the front yard instead of the dead leaves that covered it. I really enjoyed his company. Every now and then my nigga Gary would sit in the front of my house and talk politics and other shit. Already miss the guy.

Back
Top Bottom