• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What music are you listening to right now? (Warning: Lotsa videos)

The third song feels like Japanese traditional with jazz with a flavor of Spaghetti Western added in.

You might this song from Yumi Arai who was influenced by Procol Harum:

Live version

When in the right mood, at a couple points in the song my arms clench up so hard I feel like like I might tear a muscle.

There is a small collection of people trying to find out who made this ~1990 song, which to me has cool and lame parts to it.

This is comfy and reminds me of the Bob Newhart show theme song from 2:57-3:15. Composed by the guy who did a lot of
Lupin soundtracks.

Miles Davis Kin Of Blue, his first incarnation. It is generally considered the best jazz session of all time. Watched a documentary on Miles last night, brought backl memories. He was a tortured soul, a lot of pain and drug addiction. Miles is the trumpet.

Miles Davis Kin Of Blue, his first incarnation. It is generally considered the best jazz session of all time. Watched a documentary on Miles last night, brought backl memories. He was a tortured soul, a lot of pain and drug addiction. Miles is the trumpet.

I love Kind of Blue, and this is my favorite way to listen to it.

20220228_150322 - Copy.jpg

Analog Productions 2021 pressing cut by Bernie Grundman from the 3-track master tapes. 25,000 copies of this reissue sold out in 3 months, despite each copy costing $100. Better than the original 1958 pressings, the MoFi 45rpm pressing and the Classic Records 45rpm pressing.

One of my favorite Ukrainian singing group is Boombox. The lead singer has joined the defense. Here he sings a song to motivate the troops. I'll post some of their hit songs here at a later time.

Back
Top Bottom