• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What should be done with the future Covid-19 Vaccine deniers?

Let me take a crack at it. But instead of giving my own opinion, I will try to give an opinion that will fit in on this forum.

Those who do not voluntary line up to get the vaccine should not be allowed to hold jobs, shop at any public establishment, or receive any government assistance until they voluntarily line up to get the vaccine.

Does that sound right for this forum?

For the forum I don't know, but it seems to me it is not practically possible to do it. How do you go about ascertaining that they voluntary line up, when you threaten them in case they don't line up? There will be plenty of cases - maybe most - where you can't figure out whether it's voluntary or not. Maybe it's the seriousness of the threat that compels them.

By the "logic" that I am mimicking, the fact that they line up to get the shot instead of being dragged there by police is "proof" that it is voluntary.

What should be done with the future Covid-19 Vaccine deniers? Wesley Snipes had the right idea...

Let me take a crack at it. But instead of giving my own opinion, I will try to give an opinion that will fit in on this forum.

Those who do not voluntary line up to get the vaccine should not be allowed to hold jobs, shop at any public establishment, or receive any government assistance until they voluntarily line up to get the vaccine.

Does that sound right for this forum?

For the forum I don't know, but it seems to me it is not practically possible to do it. How do you go about ascertaining that they voluntary line up, when you threaten them in case they don't line up? There will be plenty of cases - maybe most - where you can't figure out whether it's voluntary or not. Maybe it's the seriousness of the threat that compels them.

By the "logic" that I am mimicking, the fact that they line up to get the shot instead of being dragged there by police is "proof" that it is voluntary.

Nm

Back
Top Bottom