• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What time does covid go away?

ZiprHead

Substitute Looney
Staff member
Basic Beliefs
Don't be a dick.
Anyone know what time COVID is supposed to go away today? You know, since it was all fake for the election? Or is it staying til all votes are counted?

Anyone know what time COVID is supposed to go away today? You know, since it was all fake for the election? Or is it staying til all votes are counted?

Slide 4 or the Democratic Hoax briefing says that we need to keep up the act until all of the fake ballots are counted. After that we can stop wearing our masks.

The 12th of Never.

We're supposed to keep up the charade until Trump concedes. After that, we can throw them in the ocean because environmental protection is another of our hoaxes.

I forget if we are supposed to stop "being afraid" of it or whether the virus just vanishes and Illinois reports zero cases. I'm assuming once the vote has been certified this'll all go down.

Biden is in the lead but it's not been called yet. Have to wear the masks a little longer.

It is a well known fact that witches hate Trump. But I can see him floating, given how much hot air he contains.

You didn't get the memo?
The plague continues until Bonespurs announces a vaccine. An hour later, we announce tgat it was a hoax, therefore the vaccine is a hoax, and the orange cumstain fell for it.

With vast swarms of MAGAts swearing they won't wear masks and will not get vaccinated, covid-19 will be with us for quite some time. Many red states will be hard hit and still will remain clueless.

It is a well known fact that witches hate Trump. But I can see him floating, given how much hot air he contains.

Hey now, all manner of persons rejecting mundane titles: Witches, Wizards, Voodouns, pretty much ALL of us hate him.

Back
Top Bottom