• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What Trump Won't Do Next?

Jimmy Higgins

Contributor
Basic Beliefs
Calvinistic Atheist
Well, as the Trump Admin has pushed forward like the African Queen in a river next to a pig farm that just lost waste containment... and Trump continues to push the bounds of WTF, I was curious, what do you think Trump won't do next. And I'm not asking for some silly answer, like "give money to charity", we know that. What I'm looking for in this thread is what will Trump not do next, because it strains credible thought to consider he'd go that far.

For instance, I don't think Trump will hold a Press Conference without a mask today. Okay, that isn't true, he might actually try that.

Trump won't announce his next campaign rally five days from now. No... that... that... isn't straining credibility enough.

You know, I'm actually finding it hard to consider something Trump wouldn't consider doing today.

Anyone have any thoughts?

So, four years a go, Trump claimed that he could defeat ISIS. That ONLY he could defeat ISIS. We would have to elect him to get the secret private victory plan.
Meaning he was effectively holding us and our allies hostage against his election.
As it happened, push came to get off the pot, his plan was to tell "the generals" to give him a plan.

Now...3GgUeYq.png
Fucker is EXPLICITLY holding us at ransom. The nation. Workers. Renters. The whole god damned economy. For votes.

So, no. I cannot think of anything.

Well, as the Trump Admin has pushed forward like the African Queen in a river next to a pig farm that just lost waste containment... and Trump continues to push the bounds of WTF, I was curious, what do you think Trump won't do next. And I'm not asking for some silly answer, like "give money to charity", we know that. What I'm looking for in this thread is what will Trump not do next, because it strains credible thought to consider he'd go that far.

For instance, I don't think Trump will hold a Press Conference without a mask today. Okay, that isn't true, he might actually try that.

Trump won't announce his next campaign rally five days from now. No... that... that... isn't straining credibility enough.

You know, I'm actually finding it hard to consider something Trump wouldn't consider doing today.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/do...after-trump-abruptly-s-stimulus-negotiations/

In a series of tweets Tuesday afternoon, President Donald J. Trump said he is ending negotiations with congressional Democrats regarding a follow-up COVID-19 stimulus bill until after the presidential election.
Trump tweeted, “I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business.”

Trump tweeted, “I have instructed my representatives to stop negotiating until after the election when, immediately after I win, we will pass a major Stimulus Bill that focuses on hardworking Americans and Small Business.”

Yeah, that's the way to get votes. Hold poor people at ransom.

BTW, R.I.P. Eddie Van Halen.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/10/do...after-trump-abruptly-s-stimulus-negotiations/

In a series of tweets Tuesday afternoon, President Donald J. Trump said he is ending negotiations with congressional Democrats regarding a follow-up COVID-19 stimulus bill until after the presidential election.
He is aware who holds the majority in the House still after the election?

Also, we can ram a SCOTUS justice through the Senate, but we can't pass a relief bill? Regardless, passing a relief bill this close to the election feels tainted. Too bad the GOP wasn't on it back in May.

Trump won't start rounding up Antifa members and send them to Guantanamo. He also won't use "Antifa" as a label for anyone who disagrees with him.

Though I suspect the reason he won't do this is because he doesn't want to look like an idiot on camera mispronouncing Guantanamo.

I don't think he will ask everyone who wants to just get it over with, to come to the White House Residence for a Trump Virus sharing sleep-over party.
I mean, I think he would if there was room ...

Win the election. That was easy; next question please.

Win the election. That was easy; next question please.

Well, maybe for once he will win an election.
But that's never happened before.

Being appointed by the highly partisan state legislatures isn't the same as being elected.

https://www.nationalpopularvote.com/

I think that the USA would be much better off if we elected our President. The USA and the White House are extremely different from the way we were 200+ years ago.

Tom

Bruh. "Highly partisan state legislature"? What does that mean? Are you talking about the electoral college? The same one that elected Obama twice? Bush before that and Clinton before that? If there is issue to be had with the electoral college it should be with the reason it was formed in the first place (cough - fear of minority groups - cough - AKA racism).

Edit: Oh and changing to a national popular vote without first removing private funding from politics won't change a thing. All campaigns should be publicly funded (IMO). Right now money talks the loudest It's why we have the RNC and DNC dominating our politics right now. So yeah, a deep pocket party will still be popular. We'd still be seeing Bidens, Trumps, Clintons, Obama's and the sort for the foreseeable future until the money changes.

Well, "wait to recover" wasn't on my list, so Trump continues to amaze.

Being appointed by the highly partisan state legislatures isn't the same as being elected.

Neither is being appointed by Vladimir Putin's propaganda machine, but here we are ...

Also remember Stormy Daniels' servicing of Trump in three (3) modes:
2006: mouth wide open
2016-17: mouth shut
2018: mouth open again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom