• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What will DJT do after leaving office? (WAO)

Become a monk, Brother Donaldus.
Take a vow of silence.
Be put in charge of the leek patch.
Shave a tonsure on top of his head, remove the front combover/beaver tail, and auction it off in Hollywood, so it can (hopefully) become Julianne Moore's merkin.
Practice self-flagellation nightly.
What part of this is far-fetched?

Run a food bank for people made homeless during his watch.

I think you left out part of that:
"Run away with the food from a food bank for people made homeless during his watch.

Copied from elsewhere:

Donald Trump had one too many Big Macs, dies and ends up in hell. When he arrives he gets a tour from the devil and the devil tells him "We're running low on space due to some bad planning and budget cuts, so we've decided you're going to be replacing someone who will end up going to heaven. You'll get to pick from three different methods of being tortured for the rest of eternity."

The devil leads Trump to the first room. The door opens and it's Richard Nixon, constantly drowning in a large pool of water. Trump watches for a while and says "Oh no, that looks awful. I don't want to spend the rest of eternity like that!"

They move to the next room. It's Roger Ailes screaming in a pit of fire. Trump watches this for a while and says "This looks even worse than the last room! What's the third option?"

They move to the final room. The door opens, and they see a naked and profusely sweating Jerry Falwell tied to a wooden board with Anna Nicole Smith giving him a blowjob. Trump starts getting very excited and says "Is this really punishment? This is definitely where I want to be until the end of time."

The devil asks "Are you absolutely certain?" Trump responds with "Yes. Absolutely. 100%. No doubt about it!"

The devil yells out "Ok, Anna, you can leave!"

What will DJT do after leaving office? (WAO)

Eat a salad.
Create a foundation against the dangers of cyber bullying (low hanging fruit, I know).
Move to Mexico.
Call Tiffany.
Pay his bills.

Become a Weight Watchers spokesperson.

Join Oprah’s book club.

Lecture at Harvard.

Post an honest golf score.

Sex with a consenting adult.

Doubtful. Has he ever done that before?

I picture him filling a tub with vanilla pudding, none of that darkee stuff, sitting in it, and eating Big Macs 'til his heart explodes.

Back
Top Bottom