• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What will happen Nov-Jan?

If I was Biden, I would start arranging extra funding for the FBI and DOJ in case post 2024 there are violent actions from Trumpistas after he loses. And I would publically announce a zero tolerance policy for violent actions from the MAGAts.

If I was Biden, I would start arranging extra funding for the FBI and DOJ in case post 2024 there are violent actions from Trumpistas after he loses. And I would publically announce a zero tolerance policy for violent actions from the MAGAts.
Heh. He should have started preparing for Trumpian violence as soon as he took office.
Trump will never concede.
NO.
MATTER.
WHAT.

I think the FBI should look real deep into the lives and business transactions of these so called religious leaders who want to usher in a religious government. Anything illegal, bust them and or their families. If anything embarrassing comes to light make sure the media finds out.

Just picked up my son who stayed over his friend's house in Trump country. Their neighbors have a number of eerie Trump flags, including this one:
gexdkmbygazdgmjugeBtembsgexdambqgaxdkmbtgqCdgnzrhextgobxgaCtioby.jpeg

According to an April article with poll results, about "28% of Republicans strongly agree or agree that Americans may have to resort to violence in order to get the country back on track."

Questions:
  • is this statistical noise/result of different specific questions in comparison to 2022 when there were about 17% x 11% ~= 2% who said that taking to violence would be appropriate to fix the country?
violencepoll.PNG

• Since this was back in April and Republicans are being inundated with propaganda in last few months involving Trump's trials, are the numbers even higher than 28% now?

Back
Top Bottom