• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What would NOT count as evidence of God?

So your evidence that it has to be simulated or created is because it barely works at all and is a flawed system? The argument is it can't be natural because it isn't very good and is susceptible to lots of failure?
I didn't say it has to be simulated.... in other threads I've said that God isn't obvious and "I think ALL evidence of God and the paranormal can be explained by skeptics as coincidence, delusion, hallucinations, or fraud"
https://www.lifesplayer.com/bible.php
My point is that the information in DNA/RNA is very different from music boxes.... (if that can even be called "information")
DNA and RNA =/ Music boxes means what exactly?

The instructions contained in DNA and RNA have repeatedly been shown to be flawed and change relative to reproduction rates. The information, therefore is subject to disorder and chance. The instructions can't be symbolic because they aren't meaningful as they are due to chance and the changes survives based on how unbeneficial it is. Changes in the instructions can stay around even when it has no impact on the organism.

So your evidence that it has to be simulated or created is because it barely works at all and is a flawed system? The argument is it can't be natural because it isn't very good and is susceptible to lots of failure?
I didn't say it has to be simulated.... in other threads I've said that God isn't obvious and "I think ALL evidence of God and the paranormal can be explained by skeptics as coincidence, delusion, hallucinations, or fraud"
https://www.lifesplayer.com/bible.php
My point is that the information in DNA/RNA is very different from music boxes.... (if that can even be called "information")
DNA and RNA =/ Music boxes means what exactly?

The instructions contained in DNA and RNA have repeatedly been shown to be flawed and change relative to reproduction rates. The information, therefore is subject to disorder and chance. Whether it is beneficial or unbeneficial decides whether it continues that direction, not whether changes to the instructions have any viable meaning. The instructions can't be symbolic because they aren't meaningful as they are due to chance. Whether it survives is based on how unbeneficial it is. Changes in the instructions can stay around even when it has no impact on the organism.

Meaning is the same as purpose (FAPP here), and creationists can't manage any of their tropes without teleology.

Back
Top Bottom